We are a party of 5 adults looking for self-catering accommodation so we can tour the area. We need 3 bedrooms and we only want 3 or 4 nights in August 2012. Every search I have done shows only 1 week stays available at this time of year. Does anyone have a place they can recommend?
Somme Battlefields - where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 2 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 3 Camino No-No
- 4 Bayeux tapestry
- 5 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 6 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 7 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 8 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 9 Is Capri overrated?
- 10 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 11 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 12 A week in Paris
- 13 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 14 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 15 Train des Pignes
- 16 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 17 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 18 9 days in switzerland
- 19 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 20 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 21 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 22 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 23 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 24 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 25 Which base in the Cotswolds