We are a party of 5 adults looking for self-catering accommodation so we can tour the area. We need 3 bedrooms and we only want 3 or 4 nights in August 2012. Every search I have done shows only 1 week stays available at this time of year. Does anyone have a place they can recommend?
Somme Battlefields - where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 2 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 3 London and Where Else in late December?
- 4 Matisse at Tate
- 5 Ireland Southwest
- 6 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 7 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 8 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 9 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 10 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 11 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 12 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 13 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 14 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 15 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 16 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 17 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 18 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 19 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 20 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 21 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 22 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 23 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 24 3 weeks in Europe
- 25 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?