We arrive in Calais at midday and will be heading to Rouen. Is there anywhere interesting to stop on the way? We are a family with 4 children aged 3-11.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 restaurants near Grosvenor House
- 2 Russia - GO or not?
- 3 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 4 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 5 Sarajevo ? Mostar ? How many days?
- 6 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 7 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 8 CDG terminal 2E arrival question
- 9 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 10 How to get from Positano to Nocelle
- 11 Interlaken vs. Bern
- 12 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 13 Hotel Iturregi or Saiaz Getaria Hotel in Basque Region (Getaria)
- 14 stay in fuschl or St Wolfgang
- 15 Lucca Hotel Easy to get to Pisa Airport
- 16 Best company for car hire in Padua
- 17 Advice on cell phone/options while traveling
- 18 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 19 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 20 Nine Cities in 9 months!
- 21 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 22 Traveling in Europe before a study visa in Italy
- 23 Data Sim Card
- 24 Honeymoon to Italy/France "Two for the Road"
- 25 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?