We arrive in Calais at midday and will be heading to Rouen. Is there anywhere interesting to stop on the way? We are a family with 4 children aged 3-11.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 2 munich - day trips
- 3 Juangfrau / mt
- 4 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 5 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 6 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 sim card
- 8 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 9 visa expired
- 10 Phone cards
- 11 Nuit Blanche in Paris Oct 1st
- 12 PLITVICE LAKES
- 13 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 14 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 15 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 16 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 17 written guide for Olympia
- 18 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 19 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 20 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 21 Naxos hotel question
- 22 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 23 England and Wales by public transport
- 24 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia