Looking for some ideas of somewhere romantic to spend our anniversary. Its a surprise trip away for the wife. Have been looking at places and so far like the look of Tallinn. Any thoughts on this or other places that would be great to go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 2 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 3 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Where to stop along the way
- 6 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 7 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 8 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 9 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 10 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 11 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 12 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 13 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 14 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 15 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 16 Puglia Experiences
- 17 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 18 2 nights in Dublin - B&B ideas
- 19 Short (a couple of hours) scenic walks in the north of Wales?
- 20 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 21 car rent in Italy - cost, excess, deposit
- 22 Top Chef Abruzzo! - A Week in an Italian Cooking School (+ Rome)
- 23 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 24 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 25 Relaxing destinations?