Looking for some ideas of somewhere romantic to spend our anniversary. Its a surprise trip away for the wife. Have been looking at places and so far like the look of Tallinn. Any thoughts on this or other places that would be great to go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where will Britain go?
- 2 Barcelona completely overrated
- 3 Burkinis banned at French beaches
- 4 Budapest on a budget
- 5 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 6 Where to stay in London
- 7 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 8 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 9 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 10 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 11 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 12 Opinions on using Tripmasters as a package?
- 13 Europe Destination with kids?
- 14 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 15 Puglia; hate to leave it but how to get back to Toronto
- 16 Medieval festival of Pierrefonds
- 17 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 18 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 19 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 20 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 21 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 22 Italy Itinerary - Puglia, Rome and ?
- 23 Switzerland Trip with Toddler in October
- 24 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 25 Which order should I travel