Looking for some ideas of somewhere romantic to spend our anniversary. Its a surprise trip away for the wife. Have been looking at places and so far like the look of Tallinn. Any thoughts on this or other places that would be great to go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 6 day itinerary
- 2 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 3 Q- What Goes Up and Down but Never Moves?
- 4 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 5 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 6 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 7 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 8 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 9 Iceland trip report!
- 10 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 11 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 12 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 13 Athens tour guide advice
- 14 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 15 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 16 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 17 Threat Level in UK
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 20 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 21 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 22 Bernese Oberland
- 23 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 24 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 25 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip