Perhaps I'll get greater response here than on the Czech Republic board. DH and I booked flights for October into Prague and out of Paris. We have 13 nights and can split our time between the two, flying from one to the other. This is our first trip to Prague but we have visited Paris (and love it). As we are planning we wondered if it might make sense to take a train (without too many changes) and spend a few days someplace between the two cities. We would love to hear suggestions you might have for such a spot. We are 50-somethings, love walking cities and towns, good simple cooking, bakeries, gardens, art museums, and one of us loves shopping. We're open to sleeper trains (private compartment). Thank you for your suggestions.
Somewhere between Prague and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling Jamikins
- 2 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 3 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 8 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 Europe in 21 days
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 14 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 UK for 12 days !
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 21 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 London hotel
- 24 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 25 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace