Perhaps I'll get greater response here than on the Czech Republic board. DH and I booked flights for October into Prague and out of Paris. We have 13 nights and can split our time between the two, flying from one to the other. This is our first trip to Prague but we have visited Paris (and love it). As we are planning we wondered if it might make sense to take a train (without too many changes) and spend a few days someplace between the two cities. We would love to hear suggestions you might have for such a spot. We are 50-somethings, love walking cities and towns, good simple cooking, bakeries, gardens, art museums, and one of us loves shopping. We're open to sleeper trains (private compartment). Thank you for your suggestions.
Somewhere between Prague and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 2 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 3 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 4 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 5 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 6 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 7 month's stay in Italy
- 8 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 9 10 days in England
- 10 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 11 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 12 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 13 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 18 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 19 5 days France Itinerary
- 20 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 21 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 22 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 23 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 24 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 25 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!