I'm going to visit Germany in August or September for about 2 or 3 weeks. I want to buy some souvenirs as usual. But I don't want something expensive and I don't want to buy products of famous brands such as clothing. I want something cheaper and traditional, something would remind me Germany. So, what would you recommend me to buy?
Something unique to buy in Germany?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 2 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 5 biking in France
- 6 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 7 Amalfi Coast in October
- 8 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 9 London for Free
- 10 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 11 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 12 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 13 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 14 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 15 Terrorism in Europe
- 16 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 17 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 18 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 19 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 20 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 21 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 22 Madrid: City Views
- 23 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 24 London restaurants
- 25 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona