I will be traveling to Spain in May for a total of 13 nights (5/28-6/11).
It will be my first time in Spain (yay) and I can't pin down my itinerary (this is my 3rd rough draft).
Morning arrival at Madrid(stay 1 night), drive/train early to Seville(1 night), drive rental car in the evening to Ronda(2 nights), drive around noon to Granada(2 nights), return rental car and fly to Barcelona(4 nights including day-trips to girona/figueres), take midday train to Valencia (2 nights) and then take train back to Madrid(1 night) before flying out.
Am I trying to see too much? I am willing to eliminate either Seville or Valencia...
Is 2 nights in Ronda necessary? I guess I can make a day-trip to Setenil de las Bodegas...
Also, I would like to know if it's worth driving/taking train to one of the bordering cities in France from Figueres. If so, please do recommend me.
Things I look for are authenticity, amazing food, and art/architecture.
Any advise will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in London
- 2 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 scotland
- 7 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Ischia
- 10 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 11 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Barcelona
- 14 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 15 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 16 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 17 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?