- The only underwater cellar in the world, maturing wines under the sea at 60ft under sea level in a beautiful bay.
- The largest Rolls Royce collection in the world, open to the public and all in perfect running condition, in an amazing castle in the woods
- Basque sports (obviously!) like Jai Alai, stone lifting, log cutting, grass cutting, open sea rowing,...and so many more, based on strength and skill.
. Cider houses, where you can enjoy real, natural cider along with a great meal at unbeatable prices
- Pintxos (not tapas), part of our social life, bars are not specifically places to drink but places where friends and families meet
- Txakoli, the unique Basque wine, that has developed in the past few years to be an unbeatable white wine.
- Idiazabal, also a unique sheep cheese, made in farms, and from a special breed of sheep.
(to be followed)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 San Sebastián
- 6 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 7 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 13 Planning A trip
- 14 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 17 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 18 Castle Stays in Wales
- 19 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 20 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 21 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 22 Can parking
- 23 italy Cinque Terre
- 24 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 25 Zurich to Milan trip