- The only underwater cellar in the world, maturing wines under the sea at 60ft under sea level in a beautiful bay.
- The largest Rolls Royce collection in the world, open to the public and all in perfect running condition, in an amazing castle in the woods
- Basque sports (obviously!) like Jai Alai, stone lifting, log cutting, grass cutting, open sea rowing,...and so many more, based on strength and skill.
. Cider houses, where you can enjoy real, natural cider along with a great meal at unbeatable prices
- Pintxos (not tapas), part of our social life, bars are not specifically places to drink but places where friends and families meet
- Txakoli, the unique Basque wine, that has developed in the past few years to be an unbeatable white wine.
- Idiazabal, also a unique sheep cheese, made in farms, and from a special breed of sheep.
(to be followed)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 3 Poland to Austria In December
- 4 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 5 Spain: train/rental car help
- 6 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 7 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 8 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 9 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 10 Shorts in South of France?
- 11 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 12 Alsace to Austria?
- 13 UK in May and June
- 14 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 15 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 16 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 17 Bath/Cotswolds
- 18 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 19 Thinking about the Fjords
- 20 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 21 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 22 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 23 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 25 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please