- The only underwater cellar in the world, maturing wines under the sea at 60ft under sea level in a beautiful bay.
- The largest Rolls Royce collection in the world, open to the public and all in perfect running condition, in an amazing castle in the woods
- Basque sports (obviously!) like Jai Alai, stone lifting, log cutting, grass cutting, open sea rowing,...and so many more, based on strength and skill.
. Cider houses, where you can enjoy real, natural cider along with a great meal at unbeatable prices
- Pintxos (not tapas), part of our social life, bars are not specifically places to drink but places where friends and families meet
- Txakoli, the unique Basque wine, that has developed in the past few years to be an unbeatable white wine.
- Idiazabal, also a unique sheep cheese, made in farms, and from a special breed of sheep.
(to be followed)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷바카라]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 3 코리아카지노]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Ireland in April
- 8 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 9 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 10 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Itinerary Tweaking
- 16 Itinerary Help
- 17 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 24 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 25 Amalfi Coast help