- The only underwater cellar in the world, maturing wines under the sea at 60ft under sea level in a beautiful bay.
- The largest Rolls Royce collection in the world, open to the public and all in perfect running condition, in an amazing castle in the woods
- Basque sports (obviously!) like Jai Alai, stone lifting, log cutting, grass cutting, open sea rowing,...and so many more, based on strength and skill.
. Cider houses, where you can enjoy real, natural cider along with a great meal at unbeatable prices
- Pintxos (not tapas), part of our social life, bars are not specifically places to drink but places where friends and families meet
- Txakoli, the unique Basque wine, that has developed in the past few years to be an unbeatable white wine.
- Idiazabal, also a unique sheep cheese, made in farms, and from a special breed of sheep.
(to be followed)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노№【RAM300.COM】№ 카지노 바카라
- 2 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 3 Connection time in Athens?
- 4 Short Trip in July
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Ludwig Castles
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 9 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 12 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 13 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 14 Escorted Tours
- 15 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 16 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 17 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 18 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 21 2 Months in Sicily
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 What tips can you give about packing?
- 24 Le Marche, Italy
- 25 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017