Have you been? Should we go? Can you go and see a show and not break the bank? DW's hairdresser says we should go. It's not cheap. Paris seems very intimidating. Everybody speaks French, for example. Maybe we should just go listen to somebody play a guitar for spare change along the Seine. We arrive April 1st. With our two kids who now are twenty somethings. One week. Apt in 15th on Rue du Theatre. People have told us lots of stuff. I just seem to have a little difficulty processing it. There's still time.
Some questions about Paris. For example, Chez Michou?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 Dublin to Armagh?
- 4 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 5 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 England and Scotland
- 8 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 9 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 13 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 14 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 15 Naxos in May
- 16 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 17 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 23 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 24 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 25 rent phone and 3g wifi