Have you been? Should we go? Can you go and see a show and not break the bank? DW's hairdresser says we should go. It's not cheap. Paris seems very intimidating. Everybody speaks French, for example. Maybe we should just go listen to somebody play a guitar for spare change along the Seine. We arrive April 1st. With our two kids who now are twenty somethings. One week. Apt in 15th on Rue du Theatre. People have told us lots of stuff. I just seem to have a little difficulty processing it. There's still time.
Some questions about Paris. For example, Chez Michou?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 2 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 American Express
- 6 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 7 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 8 Three ferries to Mull
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 10 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 13 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 14 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 15 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Which european city?
- 18 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 19 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 20 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 21 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS