We have to get from Gare de Lyon (where our train from Lyon will come in) to metro station Chemin Vert (metro line 5 I believe) - which is very near to our apartment. I am looking at small metro map of Paris (my eyes are no longer as good as they used to be)and it seems we will need to make a couple of changes to get there. Can anyone please tell me the easiest way to get there by metro, or would it just be easier to get a taxi from Gare de Lyon (assuming they are easy to pick up there)? Thanks.
Some help with metro in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 2 big family in Ireland
- 3 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 4 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 5 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 6 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 7 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 8 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 9 Istanbul Itinerary
- 10 London - Site List Triage -
- 11 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 12 Santorini transportation
- 13 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 14 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 15 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 16 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 17 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 18 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 19 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 20 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 23 Restaurants in Spain
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Touring Dover Castle