We have to get from Gare de Lyon (where our train from Lyon will come in) to metro station Chemin Vert (metro line 5 I believe) - which is very near to our apartment. I am looking at small metro map of Paris (my eyes are no longer as good as they used to be)and it seems we will need to make a couple of changes to get there. Can anyone please tell me the easiest way to get there by metro, or would it just be easier to get a taxi from Gare de Lyon (assuming they are easy to pick up there)? Thanks.
Some help with metro in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 4 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 8 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 9 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Planning a holiday
- 16 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 20 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 21 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 London for Christmas