We have to get from Gare de Lyon (where our train from Lyon will come in) to metro station Chemin Vert (metro line 5 I believe) - which is very near to our apartment. I am looking at small metro map of Paris (my eyes are no longer as good as they used to be)and it seems we will need to make a couple of changes to get there. Can anyone please tell me the easiest way to get there by metro, or would it just be easier to get a taxi from Gare de Lyon (assuming they are easy to pick up there)? Thanks.
Some help with metro in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 2 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 3 history museums or locations
- 4 Good times in Munich, the city
- 5 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 6 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 7 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 8 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 9 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 10 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 11 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 12 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 13 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Lake Como transportation questions
- 16 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 17 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 18 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 19 Iwango went…to Nice
- 20 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 21 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 22 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 23 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 24 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 25 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions