We have to get from Gare de Lyon (where our train from Lyon will come in) to metro station Chemin Vert (metro line 5 I believe) - which is very near to our apartment. I am looking at small metro map of Paris (my eyes are no longer as good as they used to be)and it seems we will need to make a couple of changes to get there. Can anyone please tell me the easiest way to get there by metro, or would it just be easier to get a taxi from Gare de Lyon (assuming they are easy to pick up there)? Thanks.
Some help with metro in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 2 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 3 Back home problems with sim card
- 4 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 5 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 6 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 7 Budapest
- 8 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 9 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 10 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 11 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 12 Budapest--baggage storage
- 13 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 14 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 15 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 16 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 17 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 18 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 19 How do you find French food?
- 20 Day trips from Seville
- 21 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 22 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 23 GPS in Tuscany
- 24 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 25 Best day to look for economic flights