We have to get from Gare de Lyon (where our train from Lyon will come in) to metro station Chemin Vert (metro line 5 I believe) - which is very near to our apartment. I am looking at small metro map of Paris (my eyes are no longer as good as they used to be)and it seems we will need to make a couple of changes to get there. Can anyone please tell me the easiest way to get there by metro, or would it just be easier to get a taxi from Gare de Lyon (assuming they are easy to pick up there)? Thanks.
Some help with metro in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 2 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 3 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 4 itinerary help
- 5 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 6 Reims for a day
- 7 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 8 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 9 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 14 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 15 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 Scotland
- 18 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 19 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 20 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 23 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 7 days in Greece