It's in French, of course, but one can guess at the words if you're not conversant like me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 2 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 3 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin
- 4 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 5 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 6 Car rental/return near London
- 7 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 8 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 9 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 10 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 11 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 12 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 13 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 14 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 15 Scotland with teens thoughts
- 16 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 17 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 18 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 19 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 20 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 21 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 22 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 23 A week driving in Bavaria
- 24 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 25 Hotel in Amsterdam