Would appreciate some comments on my proposed Danish week. Arrive on a Tuesday and have Tues aft, Wed and Thursday in Copenhagen. Thought I would start with Canal tour (the cheaper one) on Tuesday and spend Wednesday walking - all the regular downtown stuff. Thursday I thought I would take train up to Elsinore and back. Is it worth it or would I be better to spend second day in Copenhagen proper? Should I rent a car for the Thursday and drive to Elsinore and Hillerod. (take in the sights along the coast) Friday I have to make my way to Arhus to hook up with friend. Is it better to go via Roskilde and see the cathedral, then take a ferry from Odden, or skip Roskilde and just take train to Arhus? After weekend, I have to make my way to Hirshtals to get ferry to Norway. Looks like that will take most of day - 2-3 trains, so I was going to travel Monday to Hirshtals for Tuesday ferry. Is this best idea? Do I need to make reservation early for place to stay in Hirshtals? Any experiences you have would be much appreciated.
Some feedback on my proposed Denmark week please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 nearby cities to london
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 9 days in turkey
- 13 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 18 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 21 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 22 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 23 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?