Would appreciate some comments on my proposed Danish week. Arrive on a Tuesday and have Tues aft, Wed and Thursday in Copenhagen. Thought I would start with Canal tour (the cheaper one) on Tuesday and spend Wednesday walking - all the regular downtown stuff. Thursday I thought I would take train up to Elsinore and back. Is it worth it or would I be better to spend second day in Copenhagen proper? Should I rent a car for the Thursday and drive to Elsinore and Hillerod. (take in the sights along the coast) Friday I have to make my way to Arhus to hook up with friend. Is it better to go via Roskilde and see the cathedral, then take a ferry from Odden, or skip Roskilde and just take train to Arhus? After weekend, I have to make my way to Hirshtals to get ferry to Norway. Looks like that will take most of day - 2-3 trains, so I was going to travel Monday to Hirshtals for Tuesday ferry. Is this best idea? Do I need to make reservation early for place to stay in Hirshtals? Any experiences you have would be much appreciated.
Some feedback on my proposed Denmark week please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CROATIA SPLIT
- 2 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 3 Tour Group Operators
- 4 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 5 Spending money in Italy?
- 6 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 7 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 8 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 9 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 10 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 11 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 12 Majorca - where to stay?
- 13 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 staying a month or so in each place
- 16 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 17 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 18 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 21 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 22 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 23 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 24 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 25 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket