Would appreciate some comments on my proposed Danish week. Arrive on a Tuesday and have Tues aft, Wed and Thursday in Copenhagen. Thought I would start with Canal tour (the cheaper one) on Tuesday and spend Wednesday walking - all the regular downtown stuff. Thursday I thought I would take train up to Elsinore and back. Is it worth it or would I be better to spend second day in Copenhagen proper? Should I rent a car for the Thursday and drive to Elsinore and Hillerod. (take in the sights along the coast) Friday I have to make my way to Arhus to hook up with friend. Is it better to go via Roskilde and see the cathedral, then take a ferry from Odden, or skip Roskilde and just take train to Arhus? After weekend, I have to make my way to Hirshtals to get ferry to Norway. Looks like that will take most of day - 2-3 trains, so I was going to travel Monday to Hirshtals for Tuesday ferry. Is this best idea? Do I need to make reservation early for place to stay in Hirshtals? Any experiences you have would be much appreciated.
Some feedback on my proposed Denmark week please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 2 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 3 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 4 Home Base in Belgium
- 5 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 6 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 7 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 8 Help planning Sicily Itinerary
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 10 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 11 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 12 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 13 Greece after the Vote
- 14 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 17 Back to Provence in 2015
- 18 Spain trip report
- 19 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 23 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 24 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 25 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.