Would appreciate some comments on my proposed Danish week. Arrive on a Tuesday and have Tues aft, Wed and Thursday in Copenhagen. Thought I would start with Canal tour (the cheaper one) on Tuesday and spend Wednesday walking - all the regular downtown stuff. Thursday I thought I would take train up to Elsinore and back. Is it worth it or would I be better to spend second day in Copenhagen proper? Should I rent a car for the Thursday and drive to Elsinore and Hillerod. (take in the sights along the coast) Friday I have to make my way to Arhus to hook up with friend. Is it better to go via Roskilde and see the cathedral, then take a ferry from Odden, or skip Roskilde and just take train to Arhus? After weekend, I have to make my way to Hirshtals to get ferry to Norway. Looks like that will take most of day - 2-3 trains, so I was going to travel Monday to Hirshtals for Tuesday ferry. Is this best idea? Do I need to make reservation early for place to stay in Hirshtals? Any experiences you have would be much appreciated.
Some feedback on my proposed Denmark week please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 2 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 3 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 4 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 7 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 8 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 11 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 12 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 15 Chip but no PIN
- 16 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 17 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 18 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 19 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 20 Stay near Paris
- 21 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 22 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 23 Oktoberfest reservations
- 24 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 25 Eurostar booking