We have changed our upcoming 6 week Centeral Europe itinerary (again) - this time to include Sarajevo and Mostar.
Or plan has us heading to Dubrovnik for 5 nights (1 day is a travel day), then to Kotor for 3 nights and then to Sarajevo via Herceg Novi for 4 nights with a day trip to Mostar. From there we are heading to Trogir/Split in Croatia.
Some of our current debate is over
a) do we have one too many nights in Dubrovnik even though it looks very nice
b) do we steal a day from Dubrovnik and add it to Bosnia and spend 4 night in Sarajevo with a day trip to Travnik and then 1 night in Mostar for interest and ease of travel to Trogir. Has anyone been to Travnik?
c) ....no actually those are the two big debates!
One thing to keep in mind is its I full day travel to Dubrovnik (flying from London) and 1 full day on the bus to get from Herceg Novi to Sarajevo it appears (8 hrs)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alcazar question and seville advice
- 2 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 3 Couscous
- 4 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 5 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Lisbon
- 8 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 9 Tuscany Itinerary
- 10 driving from London to Lourdes
- 11 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 12 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 18 Places to stop/stay?
- 19 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 20 Visit to Sardinia
- 21 ATM
- 22 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 23 TIM in FCO - update
- 24 Visa Query
- 25 London in Winter Report