We have changed our upcoming 6 week Centeral Europe itinerary (again) - this time to include Sarajevo and Mostar.
Or plan has us heading to Dubrovnik for 5 nights (1 day is a travel day), then to Kotor for 3 nights and then to Sarajevo via Herceg Novi for 4 nights with a day trip to Mostar. From there we are heading to Trogir/Split in Croatia.
Some of our current debate is over
a) do we have one too many nights in Dubrovnik even though it looks very nice
b) do we steal a day from Dubrovnik and add it to Bosnia and spend 4 night in Sarajevo with a day trip to Travnik and then 1 night in Mostar for interest and ease of travel to Trogir. Has anyone been to Travnik?
c) ....no actually those are the two big debates!
One thing to keep in mind is its I full day travel to Dubrovnik (flying from London) and 1 full day on the bus to get from Herceg Novi to Sarajevo it appears (8 hrs)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 4 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 5 Globus Iberian Tour
- 6 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 7 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 8 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 9 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 10 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 13 Poland to Austria In December
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 17 Tracking the Weather
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 2 weeks in the Balkans
- 20 Spain: train/rental car help
- 21 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 24 Alsace to Austria?
- 25 UK in May and June