We have changed our upcoming 6 week Centeral Europe itinerary (again) - this time to include Sarajevo and Mostar.
Or plan has us heading to Dubrovnik for 5 nights (1 day is a travel day), then to Kotor for 3 nights and then to Sarajevo via Herceg Novi for 4 nights with a day trip to Mostar. From there we are heading to Trogir/Split in Croatia.
Some of our current debate is over
a) do we have one too many nights in Dubrovnik even though it looks very nice
b) do we steal a day from Dubrovnik and add it to Bosnia and spend 4 night in Sarajevo with a day trip to Travnik and then 1 night in Mostar for interest and ease of travel to Trogir. Has anyone been to Travnik?
c) ....no actually those are the two big debates!
One thing to keep in mind is its I full day travel to Dubrovnik (flying from London) and 1 full day on the bus to get from Herceg Novi to Sarajevo it appears (8 hrs)
Some Croatia/Bosnia/Montenegro Help Please
- 1 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 2 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 8 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 9 More help with housing in Puglia
- 10 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 11 2 Week European Itinerary
- 12 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 13 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 14 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 15 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 16 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Channel Islands
- 19 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 20 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 21 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 22 Ireland in a week
- 23 Spain - Andalucia
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???