We have changed our upcoming 6 week Centeral Europe itinerary (again) - this time to include Sarajevo and Mostar.
Or plan has us heading to Dubrovnik for 5 nights (1 day is a travel day), then to Kotor for 3 nights and then to Sarajevo via Herceg Novi for 4 nights with a day trip to Mostar. From there we are heading to Trogir/Split in Croatia.
Some of our current debate is over
a) do we have one too many nights in Dubrovnik even though it looks very nice
b) do we steal a day from Dubrovnik and add it to Bosnia and spend 4 night in Sarajevo with a day trip to Travnik and then 1 night in Mostar for interest and ease of travel to Trogir. Has anyone been to Travnik?
c) ....no actually those are the two big debates!
One thing to keep in mind is its I full day travel to Dubrovnik (flying from London) and 1 full day on the bus to get from Herceg Novi to Sarajevo it appears (8 hrs)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 2 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 5 Swimming to Paris
- 6 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 7 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 Scotland itinerary help
- 10 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 11 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Istria in two days
- 14 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 15 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 16 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 17 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 18 Hiking in Switzerland
- 19 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 20 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 21 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 22 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 25 Maximizing Norway time