We have changed our upcoming 6 week Centeral Europe itinerary (again) - this time to include Sarajevo and Mostar.
Or plan has us heading to Dubrovnik for 5 nights (1 day is a travel day), then to Kotor for 3 nights and then to Sarajevo via Herceg Novi for 4 nights with a day trip to Mostar. From there we are heading to Trogir/Split in Croatia.
Some of our current debate is over
a) do we have one too many nights in Dubrovnik even though it looks very nice
b) do we steal a day from Dubrovnik and add it to Bosnia and spend 4 night in Sarajevo with a day trip to Travnik and then 1 night in Mostar for interest and ease of travel to Trogir. Has anyone been to Travnik?
c) ....no actually those are the two big debates!
One thing to keep in mind is its I full day travel to Dubrovnik (flying from London) and 1 full day on the bus to get from Herceg Novi to Sarajevo it appears (8 hrs)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 2 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 3 Slovania & Croatia
- 4 apartments florence
- 5 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 6 I'm back.....
- 7 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 8 munich - day trips
- 9 honeymoon in november
- 10 Are you searching for Bulgarian trip?
- 11 Parking in Italy
- 12 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 13 Edinburgh in March
- 14 Paris gtg in October?
- 15 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 16 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 17 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 18 Departure Tax in UK
- 19 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 22 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 23 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 24 European Championship
- 25 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)