We have changed our upcoming 6 week Centeral Europe itinerary (again) - this time to include Sarajevo and Mostar.
Or plan has us heading to Dubrovnik for 5 nights (1 day is a travel day), then to Kotor for 3 nights and then to Sarajevo via Herceg Novi for 4 nights with a day trip to Mostar. From there we are heading to Trogir/Split in Croatia.
Some of our current debate is over
a) do we have one too many nights in Dubrovnik even though it looks very nice
b) do we steal a day from Dubrovnik and add it to Bosnia and spend 4 night in Sarajevo with a day trip to Travnik and then 1 night in Mostar for interest and ease of travel to Trogir. Has anyone been to Travnik?
c) ....no actually those are the two big debates!
One thing to keep in mind is its I full day travel to Dubrovnik (flying from London) and 1 full day on the bus to get from Herceg Novi to Sarajevo it appears (8 hrs)
Some Croatia/Bosnia/Montenegro Help Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 2 Spending money in Italy?
- 3 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 4 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 5 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 6 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 7 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 8 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 9 Tour Group Operators
- 10 Majorca - where to stay?
- 11 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 12 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 13 staying a month or so in each place
- 14 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 15 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 16 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 19 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 20 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 21 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 22 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 23 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 24 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 25 CROATIA SPLIT