I just travelled to Moscow, St Petersburg and part of the Golden Ring Cities last winter.
The trip was amazing and I'd love to share with you my travel tips and experience.
Here's my blog. Hope you enjoy!
Soloing Russian Winter - The Travel Tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 3 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 6 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 7 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 8 Pronunciation
- 9 Monet in Normandy
- 10 Dublin Tour Companies
- 11 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 12 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 15 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 16 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 17 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 18 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 19 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 20 Stay near Paris
- 21 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 22 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 23 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 24 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 25 What to wear