I just travelled to Moscow, St Petersburg and part of the Golden Ring Cities last winter.
The trip was amazing and I'd love to share with you my travel tips and experience.
Here's my blog. Hope you enjoy!
Soloing Russian Winter - The Travel Tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 2 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 3 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 4 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 iPad Cellular in Croatia-Slovenia-Italy
- 7 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 8 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 7 Nights in Paris
- 11 Best hostels from experience
- 12 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 San Sebastian
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 16 Istanbul Itinerary
- 17 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 18 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 19 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 20 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 21 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 22 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 23 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 24 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 25 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations