I just travelled to Moscow, St Petersburg and part of the Golden Ring Cities last winter.
The trip was amazing and I'd love to share with you my travel tips and experience.
Here's my blog. Hope you enjoy!
Soloing Russian Winter - The Travel Tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 2 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 3 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 4 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 5 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 6 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Hotel in Istanbul
- 9 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 10 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 11 Mont St. Michele?
- 12 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 13 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 14 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 15 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 16 Our first trip to Europe
- 17 Best driving map for Greece?
- 18 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 19 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 20 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 21 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 22 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 23 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 24 Paris Perfect Soap
- 25 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST