I am planning for a trip to Europe in mid June, not sure where to go yet.
i have been to Italy - Rome, Florence,Venice, France-Paris , Nice, and London.
So I dont plan to go back to go to those places. Although i love Venice.
What I love is the food, culture, romantic beautiful scenery of Venice, so this is something i want to look for my upcoming trip.
I am also looking for nice beautiful nature scenery, that can give me some chance to think and enjoy the moment.
i am planning to go for 7-10 days, depending where i go.
this trip is more about experience, so i am planning to live in hostels, backpack.
i am also looking for a female travel buddy. anyone interested?
anyone has any suggestions? priority is safety.
now i am thinking about going to Vienna, and Amsterdam?switzerland? prague?
pls help? advises pls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 2 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 retruning to US with souveniers
- 5 returning with souveniers from Europe
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 10 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 11 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 17 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 18 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 19 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 24 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 25 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area