I am planning for a trip to Europe in mid June, not sure where to go yet.
i have been to Italy - Rome, Florence,Venice, France-Paris , Nice, and London.
So I dont plan to go back to go to those places. Although i love Venice.
What I love is the food, culture, romantic beautiful scenery of Venice, so this is something i want to look for my upcoming trip.
I am also looking for nice beautiful nature scenery, that can give me some chance to think and enjoy the moment.
i am planning to go for 7-10 days, depending where i go.
this trip is more about experience, so i am planning to live in hostels, backpack.
i am also looking for a female travel buddy. anyone interested?
anyone has any suggestions? priority is safety.
now i am thinking about going to Vienna, and Amsterdam?switzerland? prague?
pls help? advises pls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting to CDG
- 2 Towersey, London
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 5 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 6 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 12 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 13 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 14 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 15 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 Amalfi Coast help
- 18 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 19 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 20 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 21 Ireland in April
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 24 A few days outside Rome
- 25 days and times when museums and suchlike close