I am planning for a trip to Europe in mid June, not sure where to go yet.
i have been to Italy - Rome, Florence,Venice, France-Paris , Nice, and London.
So I dont plan to go back to go to those places. Although i love Venice.
What I love is the food, culture, romantic beautiful scenery of Venice, so this is something i want to look for my upcoming trip.
I am also looking for nice beautiful nature scenery, that can give me some chance to think and enjoy the moment.
i am planning to go for 7-10 days, depending where i go.
this trip is more about experience, so i am planning to live in hostels, backpack.
i am also looking for a female travel buddy. anyone interested?
anyone has any suggestions? priority is safety.
now i am thinking about going to Vienna, and Amsterdam?switzerland? prague?
pls help? advises pls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Vacation
- 3 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 4 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 St Denis Cathedral
- 7 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 8 Rouen Tour Companies
- 9 Italy bus or train
- 10 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 11 Ireland itinerary help please
- 12 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 15 Rome-Itinerary
- 16 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 17 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 20 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 21 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 22 Berlin to Italy
- 23 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 24 Florence - Where to stay
- 25 Lamezia Terme, Italy