I am planning for a trip to Europe in mid June, not sure where to go yet.
i have been to Italy - Rome, Florence,Venice, France-Paris , Nice, and London.
So I dont plan to go back to go to those places. Although i love Venice.
What I love is the food, culture, romantic beautiful scenery of Venice, so this is something i want to look for my upcoming trip.
I am also looking for nice beautiful nature scenery, that can give me some chance to think and enjoy the moment.
i am planning to go for 7-10 days, depending where i go.
this trip is more about experience, so i am planning to live in hostels, backpack.
i am also looking for a female travel buddy. anyone interested?
anyone has any suggestions? priority is safety.
now i am thinking about going to Vienna, and Amsterdam?switzerland? prague?
pls help? advises pls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.suxorfree.com/testx-core-fr/
- 2 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 3 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 4 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 5 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 6 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 9 Milan and Lake Como
- 10 weekend from cologne germany
- 11 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 12 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 13 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 14 Switzerland in September
- 15 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 16 Where to eat in Rome?
- 17 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 18 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 19 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Positano or Sorrento?
- 22 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 25 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?