have planned a a 10 day trip to Spain in November (19th November to 29th November)
This is my itinerary. Aside from the obvious things to do at these places - Please suggest other fun things I can do at these places or things I can see, places to go, places to eat etc.
Nov 19th - Fly to Madrid
Nov 20th - Reach Madrid Early Morning -explore the city
Nov 21st - Explore Madrid
Nov 22nd - Day trip to Toldeo
Nov 23rd - Day trip to Segovia
Nov 24th -Take train to Seville - explore Seville
Nov 25th - Explore Seville
Nov 26th - seville to Granada - spend a day here
Nov 27th - Continue exploring Granada/Malaga
Nov 28th - seville to Cardoba /Osuna
Nov 29th - Fly to NYC
Since i am traveling by myself, I want to know if I should do those group tours or its ok to be out and about by myself ? are there any places where I should reserve before I go ?
Do I carry Euros from here or exchange them at Madrid airport when I land.
I am nervously excited. and have so many questions.
It would be great if you guys can pitch in with your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 3 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 4 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 5 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 6 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 7 Revised itinerary for italy
- 8 Bernina Express mid-March
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 16 Flamenco in October
- 17 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 4 days itinerary for France
- 20 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 21 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily