have planned a a 10 day trip to Spain in November (19th November to 29th November)
This is my itinerary. Aside from the obvious things to do at these places - Please suggest other fun things I can do at these places or things I can see, places to go, places to eat etc.
Nov 19th - Fly to Madrid
Nov 20th - Reach Madrid Early Morning -explore the city
Nov 21st - Explore Madrid
Nov 22nd - Day trip to Toldeo
Nov 23rd - Day trip to Segovia
Nov 24th -Take train to Seville - explore Seville
Nov 25th - Explore Seville
Nov 26th - seville to Granada - spend a day here
Nov 27th - Continue exploring Granada/Malaga
Nov 28th - seville to Cardoba /Osuna
Nov 29th - Fly to NYC
Since i am traveling by myself, I want to know if I should do those group tours or its ok to be out and about by myself ? are there any places where I should reserve before I go ?
Do I carry Euros from here or exchange them at Madrid airport when I land.
I am nervously excited. and have so many questions.
It would be great if you guys can pitch in with your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 2 Safety in Rome
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 5 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 6 Europe First Timers
- 7 Greek Village
- 8 Crete Holiday
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 One free day in Barcelona
- 11 Apartment Montreux area
- 12 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 16 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 17 base in brussels
- 18 Seeking reasonable itinerary for 16 days
- 19 Rome or Venice first
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 24 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam