I am planning for my first solo trip to Ireland this july. I am indian female in mid twenties and vegetarian. (Yup!) I have read many itineraries and been in talks with the likes of vagabond (a lil costly) tours, shamrockers (will it be too rushed?) etc.
I am a little confused here as I have 12 days in total for my trip. What is the best way to see Ireland? Coach tours or small group tours or rail/bus self planned tours. How safe is the place?
I have 7 day world tour of ireland by vagabond and 5 day sourthern rocker by shamrockers as my options.
I plan to spend two days in dublin which will work as rest days after and before my journey from and to home.
I have been in talks with a certain Michael Cooper from derry blue badge tours who offers to provide chauffer tours of belfast and derry. The idea is to take a train to belfast, stay a night and move to derry for another night stay and come back to either dublin or take a ferry to edinburgh.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO
- 2 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 3 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 London is it worth it?
- 11 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 12 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 13 Paris and Normandy
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 16 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 17 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 18 Help me make this possible!
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 21 Car Rental
- 22 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 23 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 24 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 25 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017