I am planning for my first solo trip to Ireland this july. I am indian female in mid twenties and vegetarian. (Yup!) I have read many itineraries and been in talks with the likes of vagabond (a lil costly) tours, shamrockers (will it be too rushed?) etc.
I am a little confused here as I have 12 days in total for my trip. What is the best way to see Ireland? Coach tours or small group tours or rail/bus self planned tours. How safe is the place?
I have 7 day world tour of ireland by vagabond and 5 day sourthern rocker by shamrockers as my options.
I plan to spend two days in dublin which will work as rest days after and before my journey from and to home.
I have been in talks with a certain Michael Cooper from derry blue badge tours who offers to provide chauffer tours of belfast and derry. The idea is to take a train to belfast, stay a night and move to derry for another night stay and come back to either dublin or take a ferry to edinburgh.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 2 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 3 Outsourcing
- 4 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 5 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 6 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 7 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Undisclsoed location
- 10 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 11 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 12 Rome to venice
- 13 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 14 Italy bus or train
- 15 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 16 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 17 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 18 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 19 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 20 Need help with my itinerary
- 21 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 22 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 23 Chamonix to Paris
- 24 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 25 Frustrated about Smolensk