I am planning for my first solo trip to Ireland this july. I am indian female in mid twenties and vegetarian. (Yup!) I have read many itineraries and been in talks with the likes of vagabond (a lil costly) tours, shamrockers (will it be too rushed?) etc.
I am a little confused here as I have 12 days in total for my trip. What is the best way to see Ireland? Coach tours or small group tours or rail/bus self planned tours. How safe is the place?
I have 7 day world tour of ireland by vagabond and 5 day sourthern rocker by shamrockers as my options.
I plan to spend two days in dublin which will work as rest days after and before my journey from and to home.
I have been in talks with a certain Michael Cooper from derry blue badge tours who offers to provide chauffer tours of belfast and derry. The idea is to take a train to belfast, stay a night and move to derry for another night stay and come back to either dublin or take a ferry to edinburgh.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 2 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 3 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 4 Scotland in December
- 5 10 days in London in early December
- 6 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 7 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 8 Iceland
- 9 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 10 Greece
- 11 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 12 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 19 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 tickets for Wimbledon
- 22 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 23 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 24 Italy in January?
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought