I am a 27 year old female planning to travel alone to Croatia and Greece in the beginning of June to do some soul searching and create some new experiences.
My plan right now is to fly into Athens to spend a week in Greece exploring the coastal islands then fly from Greece to Dubrovntic and travel up the Croatian coast (Split; Hvar; Zadar).
I'm travelling on a budget and would ideally like the trip to be two weeks total. I would love to get some insight and suggestions on where I should spend my time in either place to get the most out of the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 2 A Month stay in Southern France
- 3 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 4 Edinburgh to Skye
- 5 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 6 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 7 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 8 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 9 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 10 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 11 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 12 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 13 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 14 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 15 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 22 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 23 A week in Croatia with kids
- 24 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 25 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London