I am a 27 year old female planning to travel alone to Croatia and Greece in the beginning of June to do some soul searching and create some new experiences.
My plan right now is to fly into Athens to spend a week in Greece exploring the coastal islands then fly from Greece to Dubrovntic and travel up the Croatian coast (Split; Hvar; Zadar).
I'm travelling on a budget and would ideally like the trip to be two weeks total. I would love to get some insight and suggestions on where I should spend my time in either place to get the most out of the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 8 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 9 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 10 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 11 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 12 Road trip with our dog
- 13 Can parking
- 14 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 15 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 16 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 19 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 20 Douro Valley in January?
- 21 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 22 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 23 Munich and....???
- 24 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 25 italy Cinque Terre