My base will be Florence from March 13-22. Looking for advice about joining group tours for Florence and surrounding areas - so many options! Middle aged woman, love walking and adventure. Thank you!
Solo traveller in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 2 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 3 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 4 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 5 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 6 Albi/Carcassone
- 7 milan austria
- 8 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 9 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 10 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 11 Mont St. Michele?
- 12 Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
- 13 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 14 Alhambra questions
- 15 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 16 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 17 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 18 Airbnb
- 19 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 20 International Lhotse Expedition autumn 2015
- 21 London Weekend
- 22 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 23 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 24 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 25 Lake Como - favourite restaurants