I'm planning a solo trip to Europe (my first time) and I'd like to visit Rome and London. I have between 7-10 days. I'd like some recommendations on accommodations and tours. I've looked into escorted tours but they seem too rushed for my liking. My only must-see is the Vatican.
Solo traveler to Rome & London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 2 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 3 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 4 Budget family trip to Europe
- 5 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 6 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 7 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 8 Berlin
- 9 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 10 Dordogne & Lot Day Hiking
- 11 By train to and out of Prague
- 12 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 13 history museums or locations
- 14 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 15 Scuol, Switzerland
- 16 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 17 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 18 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 19 Lake Como transportation questions
- 20 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 21 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 24 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 25 Crete, Rhodes... or?