Hello, I am in my mid twenties and am hoping to travel to Europe next spring. I am interested in doing a tour because I will be traveling by myself. I would love to see paris and Barcelona and could use some recommendations on quality tour companies that travel to both of these locations. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Solo traveler: Spain and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 4 Story of the German Christmas star
- 5 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 6 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Three ferries to Mull
- 9 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 10 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 11 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 12 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 driving in france with kids
- 15 Southern Spain
- 16 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 20 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 21 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 22 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 23 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?