I will be in Cannes attending the Creativity Festival in mid-June, and am taking two weeks to vacation after that (June 23-July 6). For the first week I'll be on my own, joined by my boyfriend for the second week. I'm interested in seeing Provence and exploring the Cote D'Azur further, and am wondering if anyone can offer advice on whether one or the other regions would be more comfortable to explore alone or if there's a higher likelihood of meeting up with other solo travelers in one or the other.
Many thanks in advance for your replies,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에이스카지노추천■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ェ바카라
- 2 프론트카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트シ바카라사이트
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 How the kids age calculated
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 Beaune France
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 38 Days in Paris
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 24 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik