I will be in Cannes attending the Creativity Festival in mid-June, and am taking two weeks to vacation after that (June 23-July 6). For the first week I'll be on my own, joined by my boyfriend for the second week. I'm interested in seeing Provence and exploring the Cote D'Azur further, and am wondering if anyone can offer advice on whether one or the other regions would be more comfortable to explore alone or if there's a higher likelihood of meeting up with other solo travelers in one or the other.
Many thanks in advance for your replies,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 1 month in Europe
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 Amsterdam hotels
- 7 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 8 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Denmark or Sweden?
- 11 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 17 Brugge hotel help
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Old European currency
- 20 Europe itinerary questions
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece