I will be in Cannes attending the Creativity Festival in mid-June, and am taking two weeks to vacation after that (June 23-July 6). For the first week I'll be on my own, joined by my boyfriend for the second week. I'm interested in seeing Provence and exploring the Cote D'Azur further, and am wondering if anyone can offer advice on whether one or the other regions would be more comfortable to explore alone or if there's a higher likelihood of meeting up with other solo travelers in one or the other.
Many thanks in advance for your replies,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 2 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 3 Where should I go with my family?
- 4 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 PARIS
- 9 Which Hotel in Rome
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 12 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 13 SE ITALY
- 14 First Solo Adventure
- 15 Crete Holiday
- 16 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 17 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 18 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 19 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 20 Alitala
- 21 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...
- 22 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 23 Croatia short sail trip
- 24 Stu Tower
- 25 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?