I will be in Cannes attending the Creativity Festival in mid-June, and am taking two weeks to vacation after that (June 23-July 6). For the first week I'll be on my own, joined by my boyfriend for the second week. I'm interested in seeing Provence and exploring the Cote D'Azur further, and am wondering if anyone can offer advice on whether one or the other regions would be more comfortable to explore alone or if there's a higher likelihood of meeting up with other solo travelers in one or the other.
Many thanks in advance for your replies,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 2 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 3 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 4 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 5 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 6 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 7 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 8 help with Italy itinerary
- 9 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 10 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 11 Barcelona with baby
- 12 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 13 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 14 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 15 Norway fjord
- 16 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 17 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 18 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 21 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 22 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 23 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 24 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 25 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?