I will be in Cannes attending the Creativity Festival in mid-June, and am taking two weeks to vacation after that (June 23-July 6). For the first week I'll be on my own, joined by my boyfriend for the second week. I'm interested in seeing Provence and exploring the Cote D'Azur further, and am wondering if anyone can offer advice on whether one or the other regions would be more comfortable to explore alone or if there's a higher likelihood of meeting up with other solo travelers in one or the other.
Many thanks in advance for your replies,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Madrid
- 2 Malaga Spain
- 3 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 6 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 7 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 8 Graz in January
- 9 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 10 Threat Level in UK
- 11 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 13 TIM in FCO - update
- 14 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 15 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 18 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 21 Cartagena Spain
- 22 Ibiiza Spain
- 23 Iceland trip report!
- 24 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 25 Seville to Cordoba