I will be in Cannes attending the Creativity Festival in mid-June, and am taking two weeks to vacation after that (June 23-July 6). For the first week I'll be on my own, joined by my boyfriend for the second week. I'm interested in seeing Provence and exploring the Cote D'Azur further, and am wondering if anyone can offer advice on whether one or the other regions would be more comfortable to explore alone or if there's a higher likelihood of meeting up with other solo travelers in one or the other.
Many thanks in advance for your replies,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 2 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 3 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 4 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 YIKES!
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 9 Final Four
- 10 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 11 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 12 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 13 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 14 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 15 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 16 Cash machines ATM
- 17 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 18 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 19 Charming areas to explore in London
- 20 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 21 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 22 Getting around Lisbon
- 23 May get together in Paris
- 24 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 25 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!