I will be in Cannes attending the Creativity Festival in mid-June, and am taking two weeks to vacation after that (June 23-July 6). For the first week I'll be on my own, joined by my boyfriend for the second week. I'm interested in seeing Provence and exploring the Cote D'Azur further, and am wondering if anyone can offer advice on whether one or the other regions would be more comfortable to explore alone or if there's a higher likelihood of meeting up with other solo travelers in one or the other.
Many thanks in advance for your replies,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 2 Lake Como,Italy
- 3 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 4 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 5 People visiting Slovenia
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Valencia Spain
- 8 Language to use in Belgium
- 9 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 10 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 11 Germany-Car or Train
- 12 Visiting Zurich
- 13 Brussels flower tapestry
- 14 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 15 Places to visit from Zurich
- 16 SURPRISE TRIP
- 17 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 18 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 23 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 Getting to Naxos and Santorini