It's my first time traveling out of Singapore/Southeast Asia and I would really like to visit Europe in May. Unfortunately all my friends aren't free/have other considerations so it would have to be a solo trip.
I'm a light skinned Asian, female, petite (160cm and UK size 4). I'm keen on architecture, museums, culture. Planning to live in hostels and live on a budget since this is my grad trip. My concerns are safety, language barrier (I speak only English and my Asian mother-tongue), ease of travel. I know that there are so many successful stories here and elsewhere on solo travel, but it seems that few are coming from an Asian perspective.
1) Where is safe/good given my considerations as an good introduction to Western Europe? I will be flying into either London or Paris and would like to spend 5-6 days each in London and Paris. I will be going for approx 25-30 days in total. My budget currently is 2,100 euros for the trip, excluding airtickets. This works out around 75 euros a day, including travel. I'll appreciate links to any itineraries.
2) I heard that Italy and Spain are too dangerous for a solo Asian like me - due to the pickpockets and language barrier. Any comments on that?
Traveling in May-Jun 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 하이원정선카지노※＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼※바카라사이트
- 2 필리핀현지카지노▣＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼▣카지노사이트
- 3 실시간카지노주소▨＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼▨바카라사이트추천
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 6 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 9 Venice to Croatia
- 10 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 11 Amsterdam in August
- 12 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 13 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 14 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 15 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 16 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 17 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 18 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 19 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 20 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 21 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 22 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 23 Istanbul
- 24 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 25 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
Solo travel for an Chinese female, aged 23 - itinerary suggestions