Last November i was planning a trip to Europe, but unfortunately, had to cancel my trip last moment due to an emergency at home. I Now plan to make my trip in June since it coincides with a Conference that i intend to attend. Below are the details and my queries. Would be glad to hear your advice/ suggestions.....Thanks in advance.
- The Conference that i'm attending is a JCI European conference between June 13th to 17th at Braunschweig, Germany.
- The places that i intend to visit are Paris, Switzerland, Berlin, Dusseldorf & Austria (Salzburg)
- I have my sister in Dusseldorf, so my last port will be dusseldorf and i will leave back to India from there....
- What is an ideal route i should take?
- I was planning Paris - 2 days, Switzerland - 3 days, Austria - 2 days, Berlin - 2 days, Braunschweig (Conference) - 4 days, Dusseldorf - 4 days, 2 days extra...Total of 19 days
- Accomodation is taken care at Switzerland (in Ermatingen to be exact), Austria & Dusseldorf as i have friends and relatives. In Paris & Berlin will be requiring accomodation. (Hostel accomodation will do)
- Apart from the flight from India and back, my budget is about 1250 US$...This includes my travel within europe, food and drinks, accomodation in Berlin & Paris, some souvenir shopping etc...Is this OK?
- What is the best mode of travel? will a point to point train ticket be fine or should i buy a eurail pass?
- i'm solo (Im trying for a company from India), but in case i travel solo, are there any such groups/ forums where i can join a bunch of fellow travellers?
There are my queries....I look forward to some great suggestions and advice....
Thanks & Regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 4 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 5 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 6 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 7 First Time Solo Travel info
- 8 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 9 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 10 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 11 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 12 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 13 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 14 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 15 Europe in late January
- 16 Northern lights in December
- 17 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 18 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Puglia or La Langhe
- 21 First time in France
- 22 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 23 Munich
- 24 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 25 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich