Last November i was planning a trip to Europe, but unfortunately, had to cancel my trip last moment due to an emergency at home. I Now plan to make my trip in June since it coincides with a Conference that i intend to attend. Below are the details and my queries. Would be glad to hear your advice/ suggestions.....Thanks in advance.
- The Conference that i'm attending is a JCI European conference between June 13th to 17th at Braunschweig, Germany.
- The places that i intend to visit are Paris, Switzerland, Berlin, Dusseldorf & Austria (Salzburg)
- I have my sister in Dusseldorf, so my last port will be dusseldorf and i will leave back to India from there....
- What is an ideal route i should take?
- I was planning Paris - 2 days, Switzerland - 3 days, Austria - 2 days, Berlin - 2 days, Braunschweig (Conference) - 4 days, Dusseldorf - 4 days, 2 days extra...Total of 19 days
- Accomodation is taken care at Switzerland (in Ermatingen to be exact), Austria & Dusseldorf as i have friends and relatives. In Paris & Berlin will be requiring accomodation. (Hostel accomodation will do)
- Apart from the flight from India and back, my budget is about 1250 US$...This includes my travel within europe, food and drinks, accomodation in Berlin & Paris, some souvenir shopping etc...Is this OK?
- What is the best mode of travel? will a point to point train ticket be fine or should i buy a eurail pass?
- i'm solo (Im trying for a company from India), but in case i travel solo, are there any such groups/ forums where i can join a bunch of fellow travellers?
There are my queries....I look forward to some great suggestions and advice....
Thanks & Regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice/Mestre
- 2 car insurance italy
- 3 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 4 8 Days in Spain
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 9 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 10 9 Days in Spain
- 11 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 12 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 13 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 14 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 15 Paris to Italy
- 16 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 21 Amsterdam
- 22 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 23 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 24 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 25 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!