Last November i was planning a trip to Europe, but unfortunately, had to cancel my trip last moment due to an emergency at home. I Now plan to make my trip in June since it coincides with a Conference that i intend to attend. Below are the details and my queries. Would be glad to hear your advice/ suggestions.....Thanks in advance.
- The Conference that i'm attending is a JCI European conference between June 13th to 17th at Braunschweig, Germany.
- The places that i intend to visit are Paris, Switzerland, Berlin, Dusseldorf & Austria (Salzburg)
- I have my sister in Dusseldorf, so my last port will be dusseldorf and i will leave back to India from there....
- What is an ideal route i should take?
- I was planning Paris - 2 days, Switzerland - 3 days, Austria - 2 days, Berlin - 2 days, Braunschweig (Conference) - 4 days, Dusseldorf - 4 days, 2 days extra...Total of 19 days
- Accomodation is taken care at Switzerland (in Ermatingen to be exact), Austria & Dusseldorf as i have friends and relatives. In Paris & Berlin will be requiring accomodation. (Hostel accomodation will do)
- Apart from the flight from India and back, my budget is about 1250 US$...This includes my travel within europe, food and drinks, accomodation in Berlin & Paris, some souvenir shopping etc...Is this OK?
- What is the best mode of travel? will a point to point train ticket be fine or should i buy a eurail pass?
- i'm solo (Im trying for a company from India), but in case i travel solo, are there any such groups/ forums where i can join a bunch of fellow travellers?
There are my queries....I look forward to some great suggestions and advice....
Thanks & Regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 2 London is it worth it?
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 Couscous
- 5 alcazar question and seville advice
- 6 Lisbon
- 7 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 8 Tuscany Itinerary
- 9 driving from London to Lourdes
- 10 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 11 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 12 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 13 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 14 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 15 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 16 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 17 Places to stop/stay?
- 18 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 19 Visit to Sardinia
- 20 ATM
- 21 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 22 TIM in FCO - update
- 23 Visa Query
- 24 London in Winter Report
- 25 My thoughts go to Manchester