Last November i was planning a trip to Europe, but unfortunately, had to cancel my trip last moment due to an emergency at home. I Now plan to make my trip in June since it coincides with a Conference that i intend to attend. Below are the details and my queries. Would be glad to hear your advice/ suggestions.....Thanks in advance.
- The Conference that i'm attending is a JCI European conference between June 13th to 17th at Braunschweig, Germany.
- The places that i intend to visit are Paris, Switzerland, Berlin, Dusseldorf & Austria (Salzburg)
- I have my sister in Dusseldorf, so my last port will be dusseldorf and i will leave back to India from there....
- What is an ideal route i should take?
- I was planning Paris - 2 days, Switzerland - 3 days, Austria - 2 days, Berlin - 2 days, Braunschweig (Conference) - 4 days, Dusseldorf - 4 days, 2 days extra...Total of 19 days
- Accomodation is taken care at Switzerland (in Ermatingen to be exact), Austria & Dusseldorf as i have friends and relatives. In Paris & Berlin will be requiring accomodation. (Hostel accomodation will do)
- Apart from the flight from India and back, my budget is about 1250 US$...This includes my travel within europe, food and drinks, accomodation in Berlin & Paris, some souvenir shopping etc...Is this OK?
- What is the best mode of travel? will a point to point train ticket be fine or should i buy a eurail pass?
- i'm solo (Im trying for a company from India), but in case i travel solo, are there any such groups/ forums where i can join a bunch of fellow travellers?
There are my queries....I look forward to some great suggestions and advice....
Thanks & Regards,
Solo Tour to Germany, Switzerland, Paris & Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 2 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 3 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 6 Spain tips beyond safety
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 9 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 10 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 11 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 12 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 17 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Prague flea markets
- 23 Tipping in Greece
- 24 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 25 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia