Last November i was planning a trip to Europe, but unfortunately, had to cancel my trip last moment due to an emergency at home. I Now plan to make my trip in June since it coincides with a Conference that i intend to attend. Below are the details and my queries. Would be glad to hear your advice/ suggestions.....Thanks in advance.
- The Conference that i'm attending is a JCI European conference between June 13th to 17th at Braunschweig, Germany.
- The places that i intend to visit are Paris, Switzerland, Berlin, Dusseldorf & Austria (Salzburg)
- I have my sister in Dusseldorf, so my last port will be dusseldorf and i will leave back to India from there....
- What is an ideal route i should take?
- I was planning Paris - 2 days, Switzerland - 3 days, Austria - 2 days, Berlin - 2 days, Braunschweig (Conference) - 4 days, Dusseldorf - 4 days, 2 days extra...Total of 19 days
- Accomodation is taken care at Switzerland (in Ermatingen to be exact), Austria & Dusseldorf as i have friends and relatives. In Paris & Berlin will be requiring accomodation. (Hostel accomodation will do)
- Apart from the flight from India and back, my budget is about 1250 US$...This includes my travel within europe, food and drinks, accomodation in Berlin & Paris, some souvenir shopping etc...Is this OK?
- What is the best mode of travel? will a point to point train ticket be fine or should i buy a eurail pass?
- i'm solo (Im trying for a company from India), but in case i travel solo, are there any such groups/ forums where i can join a bunch of fellow travellers?
There are my queries....I look forward to some great suggestions and advice....
Thanks & Regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy
- 2 Three days in Athens
- 3 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 4 Another Visit to London
- 5 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 6 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 7 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 8 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 9 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 10 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 11 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 12 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 13 5 Days in Provence
- 14 3 days Venice to Paris
- 15 A 3rd destination to add to trip
- 16 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 17 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 18 Forints or Euros?
- 19 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 20 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 21 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 22 Bus fine Italy
- 23 Another question about the rouble.
- 24 Scenic Tuscan Restaurant for a Group
- 25 Britain Itinerary Suggestions