I just happen to be traveling by myself this time in Paris on May 2 and 3rd and am wondering if there are any other solos out there who might want to meet for dinner on either night just for good conversation and good company.
A little about me: 40-something American woman who lives in Switzerland but is visiting Paris for fun.
Happy traveling everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 2 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 3 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 4 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 9 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 10 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 11 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 12 Poland to Austria In December
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 Wales
- 15 Paris in early august
- 16 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 17 Italy travel plan help
- 18 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 19 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 20 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 21 Tracking the Weather
- 22 Globus Iberian Tour
- 23 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Budapest to Kosice