I just happen to be traveling by myself this time in Paris on May 2 and 3rd and am wondering if there are any other solos out there who might want to meet for dinner on either night just for good conversation and good company.
A little about me: 40-something American woman who lives in Switzerland but is visiting Paris for fun.
Happy traveling everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 2 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 3 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 11 First time in London
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Greek fuel cost
- 14 VRBO South Kensington
- 15 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 16 Vacation
- 17 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 18 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 19 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 20 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 21 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 22 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 23 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 24 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 25 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.