This year I will celebrate a siginificant b'day towards the end of the year and my work closes down over Christmas.
So I started thinking of a short holiday over Christmas. And Paris being my favourite city, I thought why not? Paris over Christmas will be beautiful!
Are there any specific tips or advice or suggestions for solo in Paris over the Christmas holiday? I was thinking of staying 7 days and have short listed accommodation in the St Germain area.
Coming from Australia, I will probably be jet lagged the first day. Any suggestions on what to do on that day?
I may have to buy a really warm coat the first day there, any suggestions of where I should head to buy warm clothes of good quality but reasonably priced?
Is everything closed on Christmas Day? Suggestions for things to do for the day?
I have been to Paris before but being winter, I thought revisiting some museums, Orsay and Louvre will nice.
I would also like to go to Versailles. Is this practicle in winter?
Solo in Paris Christmas
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Madrid to Sevilla
- 6 Greek islands from Turkey
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 11 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 12 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 13 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 Italian Lakes gardens
- 16 First time traveler to Ireland
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 20 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 21 Dresden Train Station
- 22 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 23 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 24 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 25 Novels set in Greece