I plan to visit a few of the following in a 15-19 days tour starting from London.
Must visits for me :
Amsterdam 2N,Berlin 3N,Krakow 2N,Munich 3N
That still leaves with me few more days to explore some more..
This trip follows a 23 day trip through Swiss-Italy-Paris-London with my wife. Post that I will be doing this solo. I will definitely come back with Kids and Wife again to Europe but these 2-3 weeks will be for me..and would like to cover places which they might not be interested to come in their first couple of visits...
Have no major preferences, but I like to chill out and my idea of relaxing is drinking some nice beer with some nice snacks on the banks of a canal/river , visit some places at my own pace....not too much into art but still would like to visit the must visit places...I would stay in hostels, preferably in single bedded rooms based on availability, and I am not much of a Party person either...if I have good company will go..else I am okay reading a book and having a good nights sleep...
1) Which out of Bruges/Vienna/Prague/Budapest should i skip? If you had to choose 2 which ones would you choose?
2) Bruges is very accessible from London and can do that before moving onto Amsterdam and can be done in 2 days...so do that..or move directly to Amsterdam and do Vienna/Budapest instead.
3) Krakow seems to be far from everywhere...so maybe I can take a short flight from Berlin and then a Night Train from Krakow to say Vienna/Prague. Any suggestions? How do I book train tickets from/to Krakow? Can I buy when I reach there?
4) What does Budapest have to offer more than its Thermal Baths? Are they even in operation in October?
5) Any suggestions on good, clean hostels in these places?
6) Shall I book all train tickets for the above destinations online in advance or I can go and book once I reach there?
Any thing else ?
Thanks a ton in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워사다리 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 free international phone calls
- 3 International drivers permit
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 France Study Abroad
- 9 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 10 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 11 Paris and Normandy
- 12 Sicily Beach Resort
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 15 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 16 Two days in Rome
- 17 Classical Tour of Albania
- 18 First visit to London
- 19 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 20 Anniversary trip to France
- 21 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 22 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 23 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 24 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 25 London is it worth it?
Solo First Time - What to choose between Bruges/Prague/Vienna/Budapest?