Thought I would turn to the seasoned travelers here for some advice. I'm a 24 year old female about to embark on my first solo travel. After much debate between Western Europe and Turkey, I decided to head to Turkey for about 9 days around the 18th-28th of December 2014. I have not been to Turkey before. I was wondering if anyone has been there that time of year? Are most places open as per usual?
What's a good itinerary? I'm mostly interested in seeing the main areas of Istanbul and maybe take a day trip or something to nearby historical sites. I was thinking to spend about 5 days in Istanbul and split the rest of the time between Antakya (city) and Cyprus (North). Perhaps 2 days each? Do you guys think this is doable?
Any ideas/suggestions/advice will be much appreciated!
I apologize in advance if something similar was previously asked.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바둑이잘하는법 ≪접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 바둑이게임 ※연결 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 3 Killarney
- 4 Where to go!?
- 5 경륜 ▶ 홈피:≫ftx499.com≪
- 6 바둑tv ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 7 First time in Bulgaria
- 8 현금바둑이 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 9 Vacation
- 10 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 바둑이사이트 ≪ 접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 15 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 18 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 19 Walking itinerary in England?
- 20 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 21 Dog friendly hotels
- 22 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 23 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 24 Cambridge in May
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy