I am planning a trip in early July to Germany and will be going to Berlin for work. Afterward, I wanted to go somewhere for a few days to have a short vacation. I am thinking about either Amsterdam or Prague. I can afford about 3-4 days maximum and will be traveling by myself (late 20s, single female from North America). I would like to take a train from Berlin rather than fly.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to which city would be better in this circumstances? I want somewhere where I am going to feel safe. Also, any suggestions on attractions or places to stay that are good for solo female travelers would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 2 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 3 Piedmont as a destination
- 4 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 5 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 6 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 7 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 8 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 9 Passport proplems
- 10 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 11 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 12 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 17 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 20 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 21 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 22 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 23 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 24 Itinerary help...
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??