I am planning a trip in early July to Germany and will be going to Berlin for work. Afterward, I wanted to go somewhere for a few days to have a short vacation. I am thinking about either Amsterdam or Prague. I can afford about 3-4 days maximum and will be traveling by myself (late 20s, single female from North America). I would like to take a train from Berlin rather than fly.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to which city would be better in this circumstances? I want somewhere where I am going to feel safe. Also, any suggestions on attractions or places to stay that are good for solo female travelers would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 2 Italy in a week
- 3 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 4 SURPRISE TRIP
- 5 Jewish Vienna
- 6 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 7 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Reaching the Lake District
- 11 Positano Hotel in September
- 12 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 13 seat reservations
- 14 Scotland itinerary advice
- 15 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 16 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 17 Brussels flower tapestry
- 18 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 19 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 20 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 21 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 22 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Moldova and Transnistria
- 25 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?