I am planning a trip in early July to Germany and will be going to Berlin for work. Afterward, I wanted to go somewhere for a few days to have a short vacation. I am thinking about either Amsterdam or Prague. I can afford about 3-4 days maximum and will be traveling by myself (late 20s, single female from North America). I would like to take a train from Berlin rather than fly.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to which city would be better in this circumstances? I want somewhere where I am going to feel safe. Also, any suggestions on attractions or places to stay that are good for solo female travelers would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 2 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 3 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 4 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 5 Travel vs. Babies
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 8 European Cooking Secrets
- 9 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 10 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 11 Basque country ideas
- 12 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 13 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 14 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 15 First trip to Italy
- 16 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 17 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 18 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 19 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 22 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 23 20 Days in Europe
- 24 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 25 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.