I am planning a trip in early July to Germany and will be going to Berlin for work. Afterward, I wanted to go somewhere for a few days to have a short vacation. I am thinking about either Amsterdam or Prague. I can afford about 3-4 days maximum and will be traveling by myself (late 20s, single female from North America). I would like to take a train from Berlin rather than fly.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to which city would be better in this circumstances? I want somewhere where I am going to feel safe. Also, any suggestions on attractions or places to stay that are good for solo female travelers would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 4 Emergencies in Ireland
- 5 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 6 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 7 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 8 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 9 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Food in Positano
- 12 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Edinburgh to Skye
- 15 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 16 4 days itinerary for France
- 17 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 18 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 19 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 20 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 3 weeks in Spain
- 23 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 24 Rent a car in England
- 25 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?