I am planning a trip in early July to Germany and will be going to Berlin for work. Afterward, I wanted to go somewhere for a few days to have a short vacation. I am thinking about either Amsterdam or Prague. I can afford about 3-4 days maximum and will be traveling by myself (late 20s, single female from North America). I would like to take a train from Berlin rather than fly.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to which city would be better in this circumstances? I want somewhere where I am going to feel safe. Also, any suggestions on attractions or places to stay that are good for solo female travelers would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 International Flight Question
- 6 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 7 Interesting places to visit
- 8 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 9 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 12 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 13 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 14 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 20 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 Dijon in December!
- 23 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking