I am planning a trip in early July to Germany and will be going to Berlin for work. Afterward, I wanted to go somewhere for a few days to have a short vacation. I am thinking about either Amsterdam or Prague. I can afford about 3-4 days maximum and will be traveling by myself (late 20s, single female from North America). I would like to take a train from Berlin rather than fly.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to which city would be better in this circumstances? I want somewhere where I am going to feel safe. Also, any suggestions on attractions or places to stay that are good for solo female travelers would be helpful.
Solo Female Traveller - Prague or Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 2 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 3 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 4 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 5 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 6 7 countries in a month
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 8 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Museum Pass
- 11 Favorite things to do in London
- 12 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 13 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 14 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 15 Portugal
- 16 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 17 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 18 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 19 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 20 4 days in lake region
- 21 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 22 floods in Andalucia
- 23 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 24 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 25 Tram to Airport