I am planning a trip in early July to Germany and will be going to Berlin for work. Afterward, I wanted to go somewhere for a few days to have a short vacation. I am thinking about either Amsterdam or Prague. I can afford about 3-4 days maximum and will be traveling by myself (late 20s, single female from North America). I would like to take a train from Berlin rather than fly.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to which city would be better in this circumstances? I want somewhere where I am going to feel safe. Also, any suggestions on attractions or places to stay that are good for solo female travelers would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 2 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 3 Planning Advice!
- 4 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 5 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 6 England and Wales by public transport
- 7 Help with itinerary
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 10 Greece in 15 Days
- 11 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 12 Banks Mansion
- 13 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 14 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 15 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 16 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 17 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 20 free days of Europe
- 20 Bring Europe to My Kitchen. Please.
- 21 BNL machines in Italy
- 22 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 23 BNL ATMs
- 24 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 25 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*