I am planning a trip in early July to Germany and will be going to Berlin for work. Afterward, I wanted to go somewhere for a few days to have a short vacation. I am thinking about either Amsterdam or Prague. I can afford about 3-4 days maximum and will be traveling by myself (late 20s, single female from North America). I would like to take a train from Berlin rather than fly.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to which city would be better in this circumstances? I want somewhere where I am going to feel safe. Also, any suggestions on attractions or places to stay that are good for solo female travelers would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 2 0nline : SKYPE Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O SKYPE MAIL 24*7
- 3 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 4 alcazar question and seville advice
- 5 Amsterdam highlights
- 6 First visit to London
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Villa in Italy
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 12 Paris advice with kids
- 13 International drivers permit
- 14 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 15 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 16 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 17 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 18 Paris travel help
- 19 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 20 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 21 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 22 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 23 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria