I am planning a trip in early July to Germany and will be going to Berlin for work. Afterward, I wanted to go somewhere for a few days to have a short vacation. I am thinking about either Amsterdam or Prague. I can afford about 3-4 days maximum and will be traveling by myself (late 20s, single female from North America). I would like to take a train from Berlin rather than fly.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to which city would be better in this circumstances? I want somewhere where I am going to feel safe. Also, any suggestions on attractions or places to stay that are good for solo female travelers would be helpful.
Solo Female Traveller - Prague or Amsterdam
- 1 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 2 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 3 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 4 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 5 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 12 British drivers
- 13 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 14 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 15 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 16 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 Prague Main Train Station
- 19 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 20 Spain Travel
- 21 Venice in Jan
- 22 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 23 Southern France
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!