I am planning a trip in early July to Germany and will be going to Berlin for work. Afterward, I wanted to go somewhere for a few days to have a short vacation. I am thinking about either Amsterdam or Prague. I can afford about 3-4 days maximum and will be traveling by myself (late 20s, single female from North America). I would like to take a train from Berlin rather than fly.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to which city would be better in this circumstances? I want somewhere where I am going to feel safe. Also, any suggestions on attractions or places to stay that are good for solo female travelers would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montpellier to Arles
- 2 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 3 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 4 http://soundcloudcommunity.org/follinique/
- 5 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 6 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 7 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 8 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 9 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 10 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 11 PLITVICE LAKES
- 12 Berlin to Barcelona
- 13 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 14 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 15 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 16 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 17 Piazza Navona
- 18 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 19 Venice at Christmas
- 20 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 21 Seville bus information
- 22 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 23 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 24 Europe Itinerary
- 25 The highlands