I am planning a trip in early July to Germany and will be going to Berlin for work. Afterward, I wanted to go somewhere for a few days to have a short vacation. I am thinking about either Amsterdam or Prague. I can afford about 3-4 days maximum and will be traveling by myself (late 20s, single female from North America). I would like to take a train from Berlin rather than fly.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to which city would be better in this circumstances? I want somewhere where I am going to feel safe. Also, any suggestions on attractions or places to stay that are good for solo female travelers would be helpful.
Solo Female Traveller - Prague or Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 2 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 5 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 6 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 Five nights in Extremadura
- 10 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 13 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 14 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 15 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 16 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 17 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 22 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 23 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 24 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria