I am planning a big 12 week trip through Europe next year and am hoping to stay in hostel accommodation to keep costs down. I am 30 and looking for hostels that are quieter as opposed to the party orientated ones. The places I will be travelling to are:
Spain - not sure of exact locations yet so all suggestions welcome!
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good hostels in these areas that would suit? Would appreciate any ideas/opinions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 2 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 3 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 4 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 5 Is this a good hotel and location in Barcelona
- 6 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 7 Which Italy / London routing do you recommend?
- 8 Rome/Sorrento/Amalfi Itinerary help
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 11 Is traveling to 10 countries in Europe in 50 days a good idea?
- 12 Highlights on Castle Road
- 13 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 14 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 15 A/C in Basel
- 16 Costa Brava/Catalonia Itinerary
- 17 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 18 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 19 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 20 My summer in Paris
- 21 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 22 Questions on using the GPS on an iPhone in Europe
- 23 Irish Republic phone use
- 24 Short break over xmas - where?
- 25 Cadiz or Malaga