I am planning a big 12 week trip through Europe next year and am hoping to stay in hostel accommodation to keep costs down. I am 30 and looking for hostels that are quieter as opposed to the party orientated ones. The places I will be travelling to are:
Spain - not sure of exact locations yet so all suggestions welcome!
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good hostels in these areas that would suit? Would appreciate any ideas/opinions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 2 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 3 European Cooking Secrets
- 4 RHK's Fall escape
- 5 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 6 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 9 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 10 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 11 Verona or Athens?
- 12 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 13 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 14 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 15 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 16 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 17 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 18 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 19 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 20 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 21 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 22 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 23 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 24 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 25 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.