I am planning a big 12 week trip through Europe next year and am hoping to stay in hostel accommodation to keep costs down. I am 30 and looking for hostels that are quieter as opposed to the party orientated ones. The places I will be travelling to are:
Spain - not sure of exact locations yet so all suggestions welcome!
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good hostels in these areas that would suit? Would appreciate any ideas/opinions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 2 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 3 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 4 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 5 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 6 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 7 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 8 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 9 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 10 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 11 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 12 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 13 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 14 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 15 Appenzell in December?
- 16 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 17 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 18 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 19 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 20 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 21 Traveling in Belgium
- 22 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 23 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 24 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)