I am planning a big 12 week trip through Europe next year and am hoping to stay in hostel accommodation to keep costs down. I am 30 and looking for hostels that are quieter as opposed to the party orientated ones. The places I will be travelling to are:
Spain - not sure of exact locations yet so all suggestions welcome!
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good hostels in these areas that would suit? Would appreciate any ideas/opinions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 Hotel advice
- 4 Tour or independent
- 5 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 6 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 7 Budir, Iceland
- 8 River Boat Cruise
- 9 where to stay in Malta
- 10 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 11 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 12 London with kids
- 13 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 14 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 15 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 16 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 17 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 18 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 19 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 20 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 21 Public Transport information App/Website
- 22 Copenhagen and Stockholm Hotel Recommendations
- 23 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 24 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 25 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks