I am planning a big 12 week trip through Europe next year and am hoping to stay in hostel accommodation to keep costs down. I am 30 and looking for hostels that are quieter as opposed to the party orientated ones. The places I will be travelling to are:
Spain - not sure of exact locations yet so all suggestions welcome!
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good hostels in these areas that would suit? Would appreciate any ideas/opinions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 3 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 4 Paris gtg in October?
- 5 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 6 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 7 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 8 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 9 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 10 Italy trains question
- 11 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 12 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 13 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 14 Iceland in July
- 15 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 16 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 17 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 18 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 19 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 20 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 21 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 22 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 23 Le Marche, Italy
- 24 Seville Itinerary
- 25 flying into Lyon..have 10 days