I am planning a big 12 week trip through Europe next year and am hoping to stay in hostel accommodation to keep costs down. I am 30 and looking for hostels that are quieter as opposed to the party orientated ones. The places I will be travelling to are:
Spain - not sure of exact locations yet so all suggestions welcome!
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good hostels in these areas that would suit? Would appreciate any ideas/opinions
Solo Female Travel Through Europe - Hostels
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 6 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 7 More help with housing in Puglia
- 8 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 13 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 14 TGV and Provence questions
- 15 Rome Accommodation
- 16 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 17 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 18 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 19 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 20 Italian Lakes gardens
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 23 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 24 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 25 El Rocio festival, Huelva