I am planning a big 12 week trip through Europe next year and am hoping to stay in hostel accommodation to keep costs down. I am 30 and looking for hostels that are quieter as opposed to the party orientated ones. The places I will be travelling to are:
Spain - not sure of exact locations yet so all suggestions welcome!
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good hostels in these areas that would suit? Would appreciate any ideas/opinions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 2 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 3 Venice
- 4 charming cities in Spain
- 5 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 6 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 7 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 8 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 9 Day in Madrid
- 10 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 11 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Le Marche Research Help
- 14 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 15 Rental car in Menton
- 16 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 17 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 18 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 21 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 22 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 23 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 24 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 25 Paris cooking classes