May is close, and with that comes 2 sets of long weekends in London!
I have decided to venture on a solo holiday for the first time, and would love some pocket-friendly suggestions. Im 22, female, very very active, plan everything out, never get tired ... you know the sorts (you usually hate the sorts too )
Im looking for a holiday from 4th to 6th May that ticks these boxes:
-Warm and sunny (no-pullover-required weather *atleast*)
-Safe (wont-get-kidnapped safe, but im Indian, so I am not too fussy)
-Not too rushed for 3 days, i dont want to feel like i was rushed to see and do everything. but im alone, so i definitely dont want to be completely idle.
-Scuba diving would be a BIG plus
-Not too expensive, being alone just makes it worse
-Cheap flights (less than £150 round trip)
My favourite things, in order of preference:
-Museums (architecture and then art)
I have already visited Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, Rome, Capri and Berlin
Looking forward to suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 3 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 4 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 5 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 6 France, UK and Ireland
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 9 Italian lakes
- 10 French theater in Paris
- 11 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 15 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 16 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 17 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 18 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 19 What do after Bernia Express?
- 20 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Walking itinerary in England?
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 25 No Periods in British Written English!