May is close, and with that comes 2 sets of long weekends in London!
I have decided to venture on a solo holiday for the first time, and would love some pocket-friendly suggestions. Im 22, female, very very active, plan everything out, never get tired ... you know the sorts (you usually hate the sorts too )
Im looking for a holiday from 4th to 6th May that ticks these boxes:
-Warm and sunny (no-pullover-required weather *atleast*)
-Safe (wont-get-kidnapped safe, but im Indian, so I am not too fussy)
-Not too rushed for 3 days, i dont want to feel like i was rushed to see and do everything. but im alone, so i definitely dont want to be completely idle.
-Scuba diving would be a BIG plus
-Not too expensive, being alone just makes it worse
-Cheap flights (less than £150 round trip)
My favourite things, in order of preference:
-Museums (architecture and then art)
I have already visited Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, Rome, Capri and Berlin
Looking forward to suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona completely overrated
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 4 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 5 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 6 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 7 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 8 Holland Itinerary
- 9 Car Trawler
- 10 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 11 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 12 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 13 weather/ flowers in bloom for a duoro river cruise in March or April
- 14 I forgot my international driver permit
- 15 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 16 Lucerne Activities - early October
- 17 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 18 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 Stay away from EF Tours
- 21 5 Days in Dublin
- 22 Baltic Cruise?
- 23 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 24 Northern Italy and a bit of Bavaria, a family trip
- 25 Ordering in a Deli