May is close, and with that comes 2 sets of long weekends in London!
I have decided to venture on a solo holiday for the first time, and would love some pocket-friendly suggestions. Im 22, female, very very active, plan everything out, never get tired ... you know the sorts (you usually hate the sorts too )
Im looking for a holiday from 4th to 6th May that ticks these boxes:
-Warm and sunny (no-pullover-required weather *atleast*)
-Safe (wont-get-kidnapped safe, but im Indian, so I am not too fussy)
-Not too rushed for 3 days, i dont want to feel like i was rushed to see and do everything. but im alone, so i definitely dont want to be completely idle.
-Scuba diving would be a BIG plus
-Not too expensive, being alone just makes it worse
-Cheap flights (less than £150 round trip)
My favourite things, in order of preference:
-Museums (architecture and then art)
I have already visited Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, Rome, Capri and Berlin
Looking forward to suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 5 Days in Switzerland
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 6-7 Days in France
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 We're here!
- 8 ￡선릉안마『o1o 9875 2236』High quality선릉쪽안마↗민실장 특급스페셜 EVENT선릉안마문의
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 Korean Messages
- 11 Getting to Bolivia
- 12 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Budapest in December 2017
- 14 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 15 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 16 Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 23 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 24 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 25 Spain in July