May is close, and with that comes 2 sets of long weekends in London!
I have decided to venture on a solo holiday for the first time, and would love some pocket-friendly suggestions. Im 22, female, very very active, plan everything out, never get tired ... you know the sorts (you usually hate the sorts too )
Im looking for a holiday from 4th to 6th May that ticks these boxes:
-Warm and sunny (no-pullover-required weather *atleast*)
-Safe (wont-get-kidnapped safe, but im Indian, so I am not too fussy)
-Not too rushed for 3 days, i dont want to feel like i was rushed to see and do everything. but im alone, so i definitely dont want to be completely idle.
-Scuba diving would be a BIG plus
-Not too expensive, being alone just makes it worse
-Cheap flights (less than £150 round trip)
My favourite things, in order of preference:
-Museums (architecture and then art)
I have already visited Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, Rome, Capri and Berlin
Looking forward to suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 2 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 3 Need help in travel planning
- 4 Loire Valley itinerary
- 5 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 6 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 7 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 8 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 9 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 10 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 11 RHK's Fall escape
- 12 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 13 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 14 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 15 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 16 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 17 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 18 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 19 A week driving in Bavaria
- 20 9 Days in Portugal!
- 21 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Hiking Dolomites
- 24 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 25 Rome/Bologna Itinerary