May is close, and with that comes 2 sets of long weekends in London!
I have decided to venture on a solo holiday for the first time, and would love some pocket-friendly suggestions. Im 22, female, very very active, plan everything out, never get tired ... you know the sorts (you usually hate the sorts too )
Im looking for a holiday from 4th to 6th May that ticks these boxes:
-Warm and sunny (no-pullover-required weather *atleast*)
-Safe (wont-get-kidnapped safe, but im Indian, so I am not too fussy)
-Not too rushed for 3 days, i dont want to feel like i was rushed to see and do everything. but im alone, so i definitely dont want to be completely idle.
-Scuba diving would be a BIG plus
-Not too expensive, being alone just makes it worse
-Cheap flights (less than £150 round trip)
My favourite things, in order of preference:
-Museums (architecture and then art)
I have already visited Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, Rome, Capri and Berlin
Looking forward to suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 2 Booking hotels before trains
- 3 First time in France
- 4 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 5 What to expect over Christmas
- 6 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 7 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 10 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 11 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 12 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 13 Vienna or Budapest?
- 14 Rome
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 17 Munich
- 18 Need help in travel planning
- 19 Paris---baguette question???
- 20 Portugal itinerary help
- 21 Puglia or La Langhe
- 22 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 23 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 24 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 25 Visiting Spain in January