May is close, and with that comes 2 sets of long weekends in London!
I have decided to venture on a solo holiday for the first time, and would love some pocket-friendly suggestions. Im 22, female, very very active, plan everything out, never get tired ... you know the sorts (you usually hate the sorts too )
Im looking for a holiday from 4th to 6th May that ticks these boxes:
-Warm and sunny (no-pullover-required weather *atleast*)
-Safe (wont-get-kidnapped safe, but im Indian, so I am not too fussy)
-Not too rushed for 3 days, i dont want to feel like i was rushed to see and do everything. but im alone, so i definitely dont want to be completely idle.
-Scuba diving would be a BIG plus
-Not too expensive, being alone just makes it worse
-Cheap flights (less than £150 round trip)
My favourite things, in order of preference:
-Museums (architecture and then art)
I have already visited Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, Rome, Capri and Berlin
Looking forward to suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: train/rental car help
- 2 Berlin
- 3 Germany or Sweden
- 4 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 5 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 6 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 7 One free day in Barcelona
- 8 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 PARIS
- 15 Athens Help
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Bordeaux to Nice
- 19 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 22 Rome -- The next time around
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 25 Rome to Venice