May is close, and with that comes 2 sets of long weekends in London!
I have decided to venture on a solo holiday for the first time, and would love some pocket-friendly suggestions. Im 22, female, very very active, plan everything out, never get tired ... you know the sorts (you usually hate the sorts too )
Im looking for a holiday from 4th to 6th May that ticks these boxes:
-Warm and sunny (no-pullover-required weather *atleast*)
-Safe (wont-get-kidnapped safe, but im Indian, so I am not too fussy)
-Not too rushed for 3 days, i dont want to feel like i was rushed to see and do everything. but im alone, so i definitely dont want to be completely idle.
-Scuba diving would be a BIG plus
-Not too expensive, being alone just makes it worse
-Cheap flights (less than £150 round trip)
My favourite things, in order of preference:
-Museums (architecture and then art)
I have already visited Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, Rome, Capri and Berlin
Looking forward to suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Europcar!
- 2 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 3 Scotland - We're Here!
- 4 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 Paris for children
- 7 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 8 Couscous
- 9 European Vacation 2017
- 10 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 11 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 12 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 13 Naples + Walking Tour
- 14 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 19 One July night in Verona - help!
- 20 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 22 London in September
- 23 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 24 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 25 IWM