Hi all, I'll be going to Prague for 5 days and Cesky Krumlov for 2 days in a couple of weeks. I would like to try several restaurants while in Prague (e.g. Kampa Park restaurant and Mlynec) but I've read stories of how restaurants may turn away solo diners. Does anyone have experience with solo dining in Prague? If so, I would appreciate hearing from you. In the alternative, does anyone have any recommendations for solo-diner-friendly restaurants? Thanks!
Solo dining in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Tours
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 2 full days in Paris
- 4 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 5 3 days in Rome
- 6 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 7 Central London Hotels
- 8 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 9 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 10 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 11 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 12 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 13 ITALY
- 14 Help with Madrid Location
- 15 Italy and Greece
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 17 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 18 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 19 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 20 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 21 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 22 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 23 2 Days in Rome
- 24 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 25 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!