Hi all, I'll be going to Prague for 5 days and Cesky Krumlov for 2 days in a couple of weeks. I would like to try several restaurants while in Prague (e.g. Kampa Park restaurant and Mlynec) but I've read stories of how restaurants may turn away solo diners. Does anyone have experience with solo dining in Prague? If so, I would appreciate hearing from you. In the alternative, does anyone have any recommendations for solo-diner-friendly restaurants? Thanks!
Solo dining in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge photo on Bing
- 2 British English
- 3 A town in France for a month
- 4 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 5 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 6 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 7 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 8 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 10 Spending money in Italy?
- 11 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 12 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 13 Spain for 7 days
- 14 Normandy in October
- 15 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 16 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 17 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 18 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 19 first family trip to Switzerland
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 22 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 23 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 24 Biking across Europe
- 25 Rioja in one day on way to Basque