Hi all, I'll be going to Prague for 5 days and Cesky Krumlov for 2 days in a couple of weeks. I would like to try several restaurants while in Prague (e.g. Kampa Park restaurant and Mlynec) but I've read stories of how restaurants may turn away solo diners. Does anyone have experience with solo dining in Prague? If so, I would appreciate hearing from you. In the alternative, does anyone have any recommendations for solo-diner-friendly restaurants? Thanks!
Solo dining in Prague
View all Europe activity »
- 1 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 2 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 7 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 8 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 9 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 10 rent car / Munich
- 11 Apartments in Rome
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 A full week in The Netherlands
- 23 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 24 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome