Hi all, I'll be going to Prague for 5 days and Cesky Krumlov for 2 days in a couple of weeks. I would like to try several restaurants while in Prague (e.g. Kampa Park restaurant and Mlynec) but I've read stories of how restaurants may turn away solo diners. Does anyone have experience with solo dining in Prague? If so, I would appreciate hearing from you. In the alternative, does anyone have any recommendations for solo-diner-friendly restaurants? Thanks!
Solo dining in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 tour guides in rome
- 4 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 5 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 9 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 10 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 11 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 12 Seaside island village in Greece
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 18 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 19 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Spain itineraries
- 22 Itinerary Help!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 25 Italy for 3 in 12 days