I am from Malaysia will be leaving to Liverpool end of May for a 3month Degree program. The program will end on 31st August 2012. I would like to visit Scotland (Edinburgh), Netherlands (Amsterdam, Belgium,Holland if possible), Italy (Venice & Rome), Parisand Spain from 31st Aug until second week of September.
I will be visiting London & Ireland (Dublin) during my study periods since I will be having classes from Monday-Thursday and will be free from Friday-Sunday. So I thought of making use of it to explore London & Ireland.
I will be carrying about 800pounds with me is it enough for me to backpack to 5 cities in 2weeks? Most important is 2weeks is enough? Spain am not sure where to go can anyone suggest me a nice place to visit?
I decided to stay in hostel/dorms. Can someone tell me how can I get to this places by train and affordable places to stay on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 2 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 3 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 4 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 5 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 10 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 11 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 12 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 13 Poland to Austria In December
- 14 Alsace to Austria?
- 15 Wales
- 16 Paris in early august
- 17 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 18 Italy travel plan help
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 21 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 22 Tracking the Weather
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more