I am from Malaysia will be leaving to Liverpool end of May for a 3month Degree program. The program will end on 31st August 2012. I would like to visit Scotland (Edinburgh), Netherlands (Amsterdam, Belgium,Holland if possible), Italy (Venice & Rome), Parisand Spain from 31st Aug until second week of September.
I will be visiting London & Ireland (Dublin) during my study periods since I will be having classes from Monday-Thursday and will be free from Friday-Sunday. So I thought of making use of it to explore London & Ireland.
I will be carrying about 800pounds with me is it enough for me to backpack to 5 cities in 2weeks? Most important is 2weeks is enough? Spain am not sure where to go can anyone suggest me a nice place to visit?
I decided to stay in hostel/dorms. Can someone tell me how can I get to this places by train and affordable places to stay on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 2 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 3 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 4 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 5 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 6 Self drive tour companies
- 7 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 8 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 9 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 Italian lakes
- 12 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 14 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 15 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 16 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 17 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 18 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 19 10 day Italy
- 20 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Prague itinerary advice
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Santorini lodging
- 25 Ireland