Hello Fodorites out there
I hope you can help. I have a friend staying in Paris long term and has run out of her Solgar Vitamins. Is there anywhere in Paris which sells an extensive range?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 2 FCO connection time
- 3 Dolomites October 14-18
- 4 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 5 Switzerland itinerary help
- 6 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 7 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Norway Itinerary
- 10 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 11 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 12 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 13 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 14 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 15 Charles Degaulle question
- 16 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 17 Pompeii luggage storage
- 18 Departure Tax in UK
- 19 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 20 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 21 Train Help
- 22 First time in Italy
- 23 Train rides
- 24 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 25 Cancelling apartment in PARIS