Hello Fodorites out there
I hope you can help. I have a friend staying in Paris long term and has run out of her Solgar Vitamins. Is there anywhere in Paris which sells an extensive range?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 2 London Itinerary and Questions
- 3 MiFi in Italy
- 4 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 5 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 6 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 9 Barcelona completely overrated
- 10 French lavender and cottages
- 11 What Greek islands should I visit
- 12 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 13 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 14 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 15 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 16 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 17 Ravello to Paestum
- 18 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 22 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 23 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 24 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016