Hello Fodorites out there
I hope you can help. I have a friend staying in Paris long term and has run out of her Solgar Vitamins. Is there anywhere in Paris which sells an extensive range?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 2 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 3 Provence to Nice driving
- 4 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 5 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 6 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 7 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 9 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 10 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 11 German Train travel
- 12 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 13 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 14 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 15 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 16 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 17 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 18 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 19 Barcelona on budget
- 20 Advice for England and France travels?
- 21 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 22 please revew provence agenda
- 23 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 24 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 25 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?