Hello Fodorites out there
I hope you can help. I have a friend staying in Paris long term and has run out of her Solgar Vitamins. Is there anywhere in Paris which sells an extensive range?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary tips for first timers
- 2 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 3 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 4 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 5 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 6 Ski resorts on Christmas Day/Eve in Switzerland
- 7 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 8 Globus vs. Insight for Italy
- 9 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 10 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 11 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 12 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 13 3 Full days in Venice, what would be your itinerary?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 15 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 16 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 17 2 Days in Istanbul
- 18 Journees du Patrimoine
- 19 Segovia Hotel
- 20 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 21 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 22 SIM card in Dublin Airport
- 23 Germany Itinerary
- 24 La Tavola Marche
- 25 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney