Hello Fodorites out there
I hope you can help. I have a friend staying in Paris long term and has run out of her Solgar Vitamins. Is there anywhere in Paris which sells an extensive range?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thiva?
- 2 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 3 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 4 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 5 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 6 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 7 Rome, Florence, Venice, How many nights in each city?
- 8 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 9 Brussels Airport
- 10 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 11 planning confusion
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 What clothes?
- 14 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 15 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 16 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 17 Train Question
- 18 It claims to be prepared to be prepared
- 19 10 nights in France
- 20 #!1-800.841,6436&())_)
- 21 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 22 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 23 GPS vs Google Maps
- 24 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 25 Requesting Suggestions for Venice