Headed to Norway in July and am unable to decide between Sojnefjord in a nutshell or NIN. Traveling with my hubby and 2 kids ( 11,6). We want to do it from Bergen to Oslo with an overnight in Flam. I understand that the Sognefjord is a express boat ride from Bergen to Flam, while the NIN is a combination of train,bus and ferry.
What would be more comfortable with the kids?
What do we miss in terms of views when we pick one over the other?
Is the Sognefjord restrictive if the weather is unfavorable, or in terms of noise so you are mostly restricted indoors? Would the NIN be better with kids as there is change in transport and landscape?
Has anyone done both? What was your experience?
Would appreciate your input folks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 2 Europe itinerary help!
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 6 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 11 Which Day?
- 12 barcelona neighborhood
- 13 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 14 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 15 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 16 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 17 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 20 Les Invalides Night Show
- 21 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 22 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 23 Best Greek Island
- 24 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 25 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)