Headed to Norway in July and am unable to decide between Sojnefjord in a nutshell or NIN. Traveling with my hubby and 2 kids ( 11,6). We want to do it from Bergen to Oslo with an overnight in Flam. I understand that the Sognefjord is a express boat ride from Bergen to Flam, while the NIN is a combination of train,bus and ferry.
What would be more comfortable with the kids?
What do we miss in terms of views when we pick one over the other?
Is the Sognefjord restrictive if the weather is unfavorable, or in terms of noise so you are mostly restricted indoors? Would the NIN be better with kids as there is change in transport and landscape?
Has anyone done both? What was your experience?
Would appreciate your input folks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라추천■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■온라인카지노ゅ온라인카지노
- 2 카지노사이트 정보ᛞ【RAM300.COM】ᛞ 카지노 콤프 사용방법
- 3 생방송바카라사이트ᛠ【RAM300.COM】ᛠ 바카라 게임
- 4 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 K-Day
- 7 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 15 Cell Phone Question
- 16 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 20 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 21 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 22 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 23 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Campervan in Croatia