I will be traveling to Istanbul and Bulgaria this summer, and have heard many mixed reviews on Sofia. I already plan on visiting all the highlights in Bulgaria...and was wondering how much time to alocate to Sofia. I do enjoy big cities, but few cities seem to get such varying reviews as Sofia. What is your opinion of the city? Is it worth visiting at all? If so, how much time does it warrant? What is it about the city that makes you like it/not like it? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip
- 2 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 5 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 6 5 Observations About Paris
- 7 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 8 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 9 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 10 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 11 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 12 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 15 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 16 driving in france with kids
- 17 Is my plan ok
- 18 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 19 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 20 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 21 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 24 Spain traffic tickets
- 25 Reputable Tours