I will be traveling to Istanbul and Bulgaria this summer, and have heard many mixed reviews on Sofia. I already plan on visiting all the highlights in Bulgaria...and was wondering how much time to alocate to Sofia. I do enjoy big cities, but few cities seem to get such varying reviews as Sofia. What is your opinion of the city? Is it worth visiting at all? If so, how much time does it warrant? What is it about the city that makes you like it/not like it? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A town in France for a month
- 2 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 3 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 4 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 5 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 6 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 8 Spending money in Italy?
- 9 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 10 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 11 Spain for 7 days
- 12 Normandy in October
- 13 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 14 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 15 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 16 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 17 first family trip to Switzerland
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 22 Biking across Europe
- 23 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 24 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 25 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?