I will be traveling to Istanbul and Bulgaria this summer, and have heard many mixed reviews on Sofia. I already plan on visiting all the highlights in Bulgaria...and was wondering how much time to alocate to Sofia. I do enjoy big cities, but few cities seem to get such varying reviews as Sofia. What is your opinion of the city? Is it worth visiting at all? If so, how much time does it warrant? What is it about the city that makes you like it/not like it? Thanks.
- 1 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 2 Getting the best our of Europe
- 3 Yet another train question......
- 4 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 5 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 6 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 7 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 10 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 11 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 12 Stonehenge
- 13 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 14 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 15 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 16 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 17 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 18 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 19 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Reichstag tickets
- 21 Paris Ticket t+
- 22 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 23 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 24 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 25 One week in Norway