I will be traveling to Istanbul and Bulgaria this summer, and have heard many mixed reviews on Sofia. I already plan on visiting all the highlights in Bulgaria...and was wondering how much time to alocate to Sofia. I do enjoy big cities, but few cities seem to get such varying reviews as Sofia. What is your opinion of the city? Is it worth visiting at all? If so, how much time does it warrant? What is it about the city that makes you like it/not like it? Thanks.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Questions
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 4 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 5 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 6 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 7 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 8 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 9 When to visit Provence updated info
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 12 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 13 Medieval Tallinn
- 14 Prague Main Train Station
- 15 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 16 Italian language schools
- 17 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Place to propose
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Revised itinerary needs approval