Visiting Sofia in May 2012. Does anyone have some special tips on what to see and what to avoid. Interested in museum, art, landmarks, good walks within the city, and Oriental restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Voltage in UK and France
- 2 Pisa or Siena?
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 5 Tour ends in Rome
- 6 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 7 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 10 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 11 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 12 Italy tours
- 13 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 14 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 15 Barcelona free tours??
- 16 London GTG late September?
- 17 Giverny in early October?
- 18 train in Spain
- 19 economy car rentals
- 20 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 21 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 22 Eleanor's Pages
- 23 Renfe site
- 24 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 25 Montreuil, Rue Colbert