Visiting Sofia in May 2012. Does anyone have some special tips on what to see and what to avoid. Interested in museum, art, landmarks, good walks within the city, and Oriental restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Macarons!
- 2 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 3 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 4 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 5 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 6 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 7 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 8 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 9 Top 5 choices from London
- 10 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 11 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 12 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 13 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 14 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 15 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 16 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 17 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 18 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 19 Transportation in Paris
- 20 Greek Island honeymoon
- 21 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 22 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 23 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 24 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 25 2 for 1 tickets