Visiting Sofia in May 2012. Does anyone have some special tips on what to see and what to avoid. Interested in museum, art, landmarks, good walks within the city, and Oriental restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergen Norway: how and where to store luggage for a couple days
- 2 Walking in Bologna
- 3 Train tickets France and Spain
- 4 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 5 Two days in Dublin
- 6 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 7 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 8 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 9 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 10 Staying in the Highlands
- 11 scotland trave;
- 12 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 13 4000 BC Megalithic Cairns in Loughcrew , Meath, Ireland
- 14 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 15 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 16 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 17 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 18 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 19 Travel by train in Poland?
- 20 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 21 Travel services for Spain
- 22 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 23 Berlin museums-- adults with passes, kids without
- 24 Trains
- 25 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains