Visiting Sofia in May 2012. Does anyone have some special tips on what to see and what to avoid. Interested in museum, art, landmarks, good walks within the city, and Oriental restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 2 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 3 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 4 London for Free
- 5 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 6 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 7 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 8 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 9 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 10 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 11 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 12 Cornwall or Paris?
- 13 Madrid: City Views
- 14 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 15 Amalfi Coast in October
- 16 Does this make sense re tour downloads?
- 17 Terrorism in Europe
- 18 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 19 ITALO trains need help
- 20 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 21 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 22 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 25 biking in France