Visiting Sofia in May 2012. Does anyone have some special tips on what to see and what to avoid. Interested in museum, art, landmarks, good walks within the city, and Oriental restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 2 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 3 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 4 Things to do in/around Milan
- 5 France to Italy advice needed please
- 6 Sarajevo Secrets and Bosnia Info
- 7 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 8 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 9 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 10 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 11 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 12 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 13 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 16 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 17 Positano - Villa
- 18 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 19 Now for the Venice hotel
- 20 Spanish Music
- 21 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 22 2 different itineraries
- 23 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 24 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 25 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015