Visiting Sofia in May 2012. Does anyone have some special tips on what to see and what to avoid. Interested in museum, art, landmarks, good walks within the city, and Oriental restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 2 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 3 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 4 Budget for 3 Month's
- 5 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 6 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 7 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 10 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 11 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 12 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 13 21 Days in Central Europe
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 London 2nd time around
- 16 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 17 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 18 London visit
- 19 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 22 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 23 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 24 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 25 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris