Visiting Sofia in May 2012. Does anyone have some special tips on what to see and what to avoid. Interested in museum, art, landmarks, good walks within the city, and Oriental restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 2 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 3 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 4 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 5 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 6 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 7 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 8 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 9 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 10 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 11 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 12 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 13 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 14 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 15 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 16 Hotels in old Rome
- 17 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 18 Car rental at Athens airport
- 19 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 20 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 21 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 22 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 23 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 24 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 25 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast