My family and I may be spending a year in Slovenia. Can anyone share some social norms they observed there? Local customs? Also, I understand 90% speak Slovene. Are there many English speaking locals? Do I need to learn the language fluently before I get there? We would be in Ljubljana. Is it a kid friendly place? Did you notice a lot of dogs? We have pets and are debating on whether to bring them. Thanks for whatever you can share.
Social custom in Slovenia?
- 1 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 2 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 5 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 6 I Need To Vent!
- 7 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 8 Possible Itinerary in Romania?
- 9 Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
- 10 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 11 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 12 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 13 To Clifton, RE: Romania
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 private tour of Romania - would you recommend Carpathian Travel Center?
- 16 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 17 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 18 Romania and Hungary itinerary
- 19 WHY ROMANIA???
- 20 Train tickets
- 21 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 22 Romania, anyone?
- 23 A chacun son goût
- 24 Romania -10 days trip
- 25 Trains in Italy