We are going to be in Madrid March 22-28. We would love to see a professional soccer game. Can you tell me how to find a game schedule? How to get tickets? Do we need to reserve the ahead of time? Are there other teams besides Real Madrid in the area? Anything we should know about it?? Thanks!!
Soccer/futbol in Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy trip questions
- 2 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 4 Suggestion for travel memories
- 5 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 6 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 9 Budget family trip to Europe
- 10 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 11 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 12 Pyrenees logistics
- 13 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 14 Italy
- 15 Azores
- 16 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 17 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 18 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 19 Driving in Italy
- 20 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 21 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 22 Taormina to Palermo
- 23 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 24 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 25 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris