Couldn't find the English version. It seems that a huge amount of customer related files from a (the) major bank in Liechenstein have been sold to the german autorities. 4 billion € of black money owend by over 1000 famous and wealthy people in Germany and elsewhere. Looks like the country's going broke soon
So you've got a bank account in Liechtenstein? Better tell the IRS now!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 2 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 3 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 4 Portugal Trip
- 5 Reputable Tours
- 6 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 7 Spain traffic tickets
- 8 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 9 Salzburg and day trips
- 10 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 11 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 12 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 13 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 14 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 15 Germany Questions
- 16 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 17 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 18 Museums in Berlin
- 19 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 22 Scotland November 2015
- 23 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 24 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 25 Best Option for London Travelcard?