Couldn't find the English version. It seems that a huge amount of customer related files from a (the) major bank in Liechenstein have been sold to the german autorities. 4 billion € of black money owend by over 1000 famous and wealthy people in Germany and elsewhere. Looks like the country's going broke soon
So you've got a bank account in Liechtenstein? Better tell the IRS now!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental Car in Paris
- 2 Seville Ronda Nerja Granada: Please critique Andalucia driving itinerary.
- 3 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 7 Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- 4 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 5 Quality > Quantity and Land > Cruise?
- 6 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 7 Venice - things to do?
- 8 Italy/ Spain in December
- 9 10 Days in Iceland
- 10 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 13 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 14 Need Help, Iceland
- 15 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 16 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 17 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 18 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 19 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 20 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 21 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 22 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 23 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 24 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 25 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...