Couldn't find the English version. It seems that a huge amount of customer related files from a (the) major bank in Liechenstein have been sold to the german autorities. 4 billion € of black money owend by over 1000 famous and wealthy people in Germany and elsewhere. Looks like the country's going broke soon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 라이브카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 4 다모아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 5 Luggage Storage
- 6 아시안바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 7 빅브라더카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 8 나인카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 9 LIsbon
- 10 강원랜드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 11 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 12 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Another tipping question: concierges
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 NOT our first trip to Ireland
So you've got a bank account in Liechtenstein? Better tell the IRS now!