Couldn't find the English version. It seems that a huge amount of customer related files from a (the) major bank in Liechenstein have been sold to the german autorities. 4 billion € of black money owend by over 1000 famous and wealthy people in Germany and elsewhere. Looks like the country's going broke soon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카∴카지노사이트추천
- 2 고스톱사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트♀슈퍼카지노
- 3 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 4 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Trogir or Split
- 7 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 10 Istria in two days
- 11 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 12 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 13 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 16 Scotland itinerary help
- 17 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 18 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 19 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 20 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 21 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 22 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 23 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
So you've got a bank account in Liechtenstein? Better tell the IRS now!