Couldn't find the English version. It seems that a huge amount of customer related files from a (the) major bank in Liechenstein have been sold to the german autorities. 4 billion € of black money owend by over 1000 famous and wealthy people in Germany and elsewhere. Looks like the country's going broke soon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 2 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 3 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 4 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 5 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 6 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 7 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 8 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 11 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 12 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 13 Cordoba or Granada?
- 14 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 15 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 16 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 17 Geneva to Munich
- 18 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 19 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 20 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 21 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 22 Iceland itinerary help
- 23 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 24 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 25 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
So you've got a bank account in Liechtenstein? Better tell the IRS now!