Couldn't find the English version. It seems that a huge amount of customer related files from a (the) major bank in Liechenstein have been sold to the german autorities. 4 billion € of black money owend by over 1000 famous and wealthy people in Germany and elsewhere. Looks like the country's going broke soon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 3 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 4 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 5 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 8 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 9 Car rental leaving Rome
- 10 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 11 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 12 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 13 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 14 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 15 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 16 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 17 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 18 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 19 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 20 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 21 Car Rental in Italy
- 22 Rue des Rosiers
- 23 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 24 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 25 First Trip to Europe!
So you've got a bank account in Liechtenstein? Better tell the IRS now!