Couldn't find the English version. It seems that a huge amount of customer related files from a (the) major bank in Liechenstein have been sold to the german autorities. 4 billion € of black money owend by over 1000 famous and wealthy people in Germany and elsewhere. Looks like the country's going broke soon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vatican tour
- 2 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 3 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 4 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Lisbon
- 9 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 10 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 Italian lake cruise
- 13 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 Tuscany Itinerary
- 16 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 17 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 18 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 19 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 20 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 21 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 22 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 London in Winter Report
- 25 driving from London to Lourdes
So you've got a bank account in Liechtenstein? Better tell the IRS now!