Hello, me again
I thought it might be interesting to compare airfare prices to Italia from around the world. I'll kick off with mine.
It costs me almost 7 euro cents per kilometre (or 11 euro cents per mile) to get from New Zealand to Venice.
Airfare: NZ$2310 (euro 1315)
Miles: 12,032 (converted to 19,363 kms at http://www.convertunits.com/from/miles/to/km)
which works out at 6.7 euro cents for every kilometer.
How do you compare?
(enjoying a quiet wine in after paying for 5 adult airfares this week, more baked beans on toast to follow for the next fortnight, hehe)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 2 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 7 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 8 Retiring to Southern France
- 9 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 12 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 13 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 14 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 15 Brief trip report Naples
- 16 Advices about our itiniary
- 17 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 18 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 19 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 20 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 21 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 22 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 23 Private transportation
- 24 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 25 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
So how much did your airfare to Italia cost? (euros per km from your home)
Hello, me again