Hello, me again
I thought it might be interesting to compare airfare prices to Italia from around the world. I'll kick off with mine.
It costs me almost 7 euro cents per kilometre (or 11 euro cents per mile) to get from New Zealand to Venice.
Airfare: NZ$2310 (euro 1315)
Miles: 12,032 (converted to 19,363 kms at http://www.convertunits.com/from/miles/to/km)
which works out at 6.7 euro cents for every kilometer.
How do you compare?
(enjoying a quiet wine in after paying for 5 adult airfares this week, more baked beans on toast to follow for the next fortnight, hehe)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Cinqueterre
- 4 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 5 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 6 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 7 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 8 Road trip Italy
- 9 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 10 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 11 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 12 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 13 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 14 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 15 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 16 Hilton CPH no loner
- 17 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 French Wedding
- 21 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 22 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 23 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 24 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 25 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
So how much did your airfare to Italia cost? (euros per km from your home)
Hello, me again