Hello, me again
I thought it might be interesting to compare airfare prices to Italia from around the world. I'll kick off with mine.
It costs me almost 7 euro cents per kilometre (or 11 euro cents per mile) to get from New Zealand to Venice.
Airfare: NZ$2310 (euro 1315)
Miles: 12,032 (converted to 19,363 kms at http://www.convertunits.com/from/miles/to/km)
which works out at 6.7 euro cents for every kilometer.
How do you compare?
(enjoying a quiet wine in after paying for 5 adult airfares this week, more baked beans on toast to follow for the next fortnight, hehe)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini lodging
- 2 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 3 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 4 Ireland
- 5 Killarney
- 6 Italian car factory tours
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 11 Prague itinerary advice
- 12 Self drive tour companies
- 13 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 16 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 17 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 18 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 19 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 20 10 day Italy
- 21 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 22 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 23 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Planning a European Trip
So how much did your airfare to Italia cost? (euros per km from your home)
Hello, me again