Hello, me again
I thought it might be interesting to compare airfare prices to Italia from around the world. I'll kick off with mine.
It costs me almost 7 euro cents per kilometre (or 11 euro cents per mile) to get from New Zealand to Venice.
Airfare: NZ$2310 (euro 1315)
Miles: 12,032 (converted to 19,363 kms at http://www.convertunits.com/from/miles/to/km)
which works out at 6.7 euro cents for every kilometer.
How do you compare?
(enjoying a quiet wine in after paying for 5 adult airfares this week, more baked beans on toast to follow for the next fortnight, hehe)
So how much did your airfare to Italia cost? (euros per km from your home)
Hello, me again
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 2 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 3 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 4 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 7 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 8 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 9 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 Reputable Tours
- 14 Is my plan ok
- 15 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 18 Ideas for Spain in May
- 19 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 20 Portugal Trip
- 21 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 22 5 Observations About Paris
- 23 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 24 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 25 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland