Hello, me again
I thought it might be interesting to compare airfare prices to Italia from around the world. I'll kick off with mine.
It costs me almost 7 euro cents per kilometre (or 11 euro cents per mile) to get from New Zealand to Venice.
Airfare: NZ$2310 (euro 1315)
Miles: 12,032 (converted to 19,363 kms at http://www.convertunits.com/from/miles/to/km)
which works out at 6.7 euro cents for every kilometer.
How do you compare?
(enjoying a quiet wine in after paying for 5 adult airfares this week, more baked beans on toast to follow for the next fortnight, hehe)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 4 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 5 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 6 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 7 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 8 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 9 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 10 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 11 Day Trip near Paris
- 12 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 13 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 14 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 15 Day trip suggestion from London
- 16 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 17 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 18 Lake Maggiore
- 19 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 20 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 21 Rome-Positano RT rental car/bus/train
- 22 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 23 Milan tours
- 24 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 25 Flight Cost to Athens
So how much did your airfare to Italia cost? (euros per km from your home)
Hello, me again