Hello, me again
I thought it might be interesting to compare airfare prices to Italia from around the world. I'll kick off with mine.
It costs me almost 7 euro cents per kilometre (or 11 euro cents per mile) to get from New Zealand to Venice.
Airfare: NZ$2310 (euro 1315)
Miles: 12,032 (converted to 19,363 kms at http://www.convertunits.com/from/miles/to/km)
which works out at 6.7 euro cents for every kilometer.
How do you compare?
(enjoying a quiet wine in after paying for 5 adult airfares this week, more baked beans on toast to follow for the next fortnight, hehe)
So how much did your airfare to Italia cost? (euros per km from your home)
Hello, me again
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 What to wear
- 3 german rail ticket question
- 4 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 5 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 6 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 7 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Prague flea markets
- 10 Tipping in Greece
- 11 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 12 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 13 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 14 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 15 Timing a river cruise
- 16 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 17 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 18 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 19 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 I need a haircut
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 24 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 25 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??