Hello, me again
I thought it might be interesting to compare airfare prices to Italia from around the world. I'll kick off with mine.
It costs me almost 7 euro cents per kilometre (or 11 euro cents per mile) to get from New Zealand to Venice.
Airfare: NZ$2310 (euro 1315)
Miles: 12,032 (converted to 19,363 kms at http://www.convertunits.com/from/miles/to/km)
which works out at 6.7 euro cents for every kilometer.
How do you compare?
(enjoying a quiet wine in after paying for 5 adult airfares this week, more baked beans on toast to follow for the next fortnight, hehe)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 2 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 3 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 4 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Where to eat in Rome?
- 8 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 11 Poland to Austria In December
- 12 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 13 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 14 Best Neck Pillow
- 15 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Tracking the Weather
- 20 Italy travel plan help
- 21 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 Alsace to Austria?
- 24 road trip through scotland
- 25 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
So how much did your airfare to Italia cost? (euros per km from your home)
Hello, me again