Hello, me again
I thought it might be interesting to compare airfare prices to Italia from around the world. I'll kick off with mine.
It costs me almost 7 euro cents per kilometre (or 11 euro cents per mile) to get from New Zealand to Venice.
Airfare: NZ$2310 (euro 1315)
Miles: 12,032 (converted to 19,363 kms at http://www.convertunits.com/from/miles/to/km)
which works out at 6.7 euro cents for every kilometer.
How do you compare?
(enjoying a quiet wine in after paying for 5 adult airfares this week, more baked beans on toast to follow for the next fortnight, hehe)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 6 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 7 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 8 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 12 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 13 38 Days in Paris
- 14 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 15 Naxos car rental
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 19 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 20 Things to do in Brussels
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
So how much did your airfare to Italia cost? (euros per km from your home)
Hello, me again