My wife and I would like to spend about 2 weeks touring Ireland and Scotland in May or June this year. We've never been to either country, but we did spend a week in England several years ago. We prefer to be a part of a tour group. Most itineraries are quite similar so we can't pick a tour operator based upon that criteria. We've heard good (and bad) things about Globus, Grand European Tours (GET), and CIE. Who would you pick and why? I've tried to do a review using the internet, but I'm more confused than ever...HELP.
So Confused: Ireland & Scotand
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 2 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 3 I'm in a funk
- 4 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 5 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 6 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 7 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 8 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 9 Mama Mia Italy!
- 10 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 11 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 Late night train from Prague
- 14 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 15 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 16 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 17 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 18 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 19 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 20 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 21 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 22 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 23 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 24 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 25 Ireland driving vacation