My wife and I would like to spend about 2 weeks touring Ireland and Scotland in May or June this year. We've never been to either country, but we did spend a week in England several years ago. We prefer to be a part of a tour group. Most itineraries are quite similar so we can't pick a tour operator based upon that criteria. We've heard good (and bad) things about Globus, Grand European Tours (GET), and CIE. Who would you pick and why? I've tried to do a review using the internet, but I'm more confused than ever...HELP.
So Confused: Ireland & Scotand
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 2 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 3 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 4 Back home problems with sim card
- 5 Budapest
- 6 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 9 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 10 Budapest--baggage storage
- 11 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?