I thought our itinerary was set, however just found out my husband cannot take as much time off work as we thought. Originally we were planning on doing France and Italy, but with less days we feel it is better to stick with Italy. I really could use some help now. We have to travel end of July-August and will have 11 nights leaving on day 12 in the morning to fly home to NYC.
So back to the drawing board we go:
I will also add that we will be using miles on continental for the flights which limits us to flying in and out of Milan and/or Rome.
We really wanted to visit:
If we visited these areas, I thought it would be ok to use Milan to fly in/out of. Could we add another place to visit or is that too much? I would also love to see Siena or wine country.
Should we fly to Rome and do the Amalfi Coast?
We have to be back in Italy in September for a wedding in Florence and had planned to go early to give ourselves 4 days in Rome and then head to florence.
Im just so confused and just want to have a set itinerary. i keep going back and forth as to where to visit for this trip in July. I could really use some help and advice on choosing an itinerary. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kaspersky Invalid Activation Code – UK helpline
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 Earthquake near Naples
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 13 nights in switzerland
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 15 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 16 Football Tickets - Athens
- 17 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Salzburg itinerary review
- 20 Positano or Sorrento?
- 21 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 22 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Paris in November