I thought our itinerary was set, however just found out my husband cannot take as much time off work as we thought. Originally we were planning on doing France and Italy, but with less days we feel it is better to stick with Italy. I really could use some help now. We have to travel end of July-August and will have 11 nights leaving on day 12 in the morning to fly home to NYC.
So back to the drawing board we go:
I will also add that we will be using miles on continental for the flights which limits us to flying in and out of Milan and/or Rome.
We really wanted to visit:
If we visited these areas, I thought it would be ok to use Milan to fly in/out of. Could we add another place to visit or is that too much? I would also love to see Siena or wine country.
Should we fly to Rome and do the Amalfi Coast?
We have to be back in Italy in September for a wedding in Florence and had planned to go early to give ourselves 4 days in Rome and then head to florence.
Im just so confused and just want to have a set itinerary. i keep going back and forth as to where to visit for this trip in July. I could really use some help and advice on choosing an itinerary. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now to Madrid
- 2 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 3 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 4 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 5 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 6 Sicily: which coast?
- 7 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 11 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 12 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 13 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 14 3 days solo in London
- 15 Chania
- 16 Edinbrugh
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 21 Studying art in English in venice
- 22 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 23 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 24 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 25 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list