We are heading to Istanbul on Thursday - I was pre-booking a couple of reservations for dinner. One fairly popular restaurant seemed to have time frames - 7 - 9pm OR 9:30 to 11;30pm - seating options I guess. It made me wonder - do the locals tend to eat late, like in Spain? I may need to add naptimes to my days if we are going to enjoy late night dining!
so are turkish dining habits like the spanish?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 2 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 3 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 4 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 7 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 8 Amalfi Coast in October
- 9 Paris in black and white
- 10 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 11 Terrorism in Europe
- 12 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 15 Never To Return
- 16 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 17 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 18 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 eateries in Puglia
- 21 Rome to Amafi coast
- 22 How much luggage?????
- 23 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata