Will be headed to BOLOGNA in September… my first time. Since I love checking out the cool little shops all over Italy.,.. can anyone give any Shopping Tips or Advice?
Particularly interested in cool-looking leather shoes and interesting jewelry. Does not have to be the typical, well-known Brand Names. I love discovering local artisans, especially!
Many thanks / Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 2 Best International Calling App
- 3 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 4 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 5 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 6 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 7 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 10 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 11 Vienna or Budapest?
- 12 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 13 Andalucia in December
- 14 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 15 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 16 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 17 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 18 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 19 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 20 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 21 Budapest Hotels
- 22 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 23 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 24 London's Must Sights!
- 25 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines