Will be headed to BOLOGNA in September… my first time. Since I love checking out the cool little shops all over Italy.,.. can anyone give any Shopping Tips or Advice?
Particularly interested in cool-looking leather shoes and interesting jewelry. Does not have to be the typical, well-known Brand Names. I love discovering local artisans, especially!
Many thanks / Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 2 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 RFID Protection
- 5 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 6 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 7 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 8 3 days to spend in europe
- 9 12 days europe
- 10 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 11 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 12 Beaches in Southern France
- 13 Rail pass question
- 14 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 15 Paris to Ramstein
- 16 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 17 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 18 3 days with a Swindon base
- 19 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 20 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 21 Amalfi coast
- 22 If you had four months...
- 23 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 24 italy itinerary
- 25 Ravello to Paestum