Will be headed to BOLOGNA in September… my first time. Since I love checking out the cool little shops all over Italy.,.. can anyone give any Shopping Tips or Advice?
Particularly interested in cool-looking leather shoes and interesting jewelry. Does not have to be the typical, well-known Brand Names. I love discovering local artisans, especially!
Many thanks / Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 2 UK in May and June
- 3 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 4 Spain: train/rental car help
- 5 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 6 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 7 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 8 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 9 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 10 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 11 13 nights in switzerland
- 12 Alhambra
- 13 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 14 Uber or driver/tour guide in Cotswolds?
- 15 Copenhagen or Stockholm? for music
- 16 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 17 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Thinking about the Fjords
- 20 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 21 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 22 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 23 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 24 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 25 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland