Will be headed to BOLOGNA in September… my first time. Since I love checking out the cool little shops all over Italy.,.. can anyone give any Shopping Tips or Advice?
Particularly interested in cool-looking leather shoes and interesting jewelry. Does not have to be the typical, well-known Brand Names. I love discovering local artisans, especially!
Many thanks / Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 2 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 6 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 10 Interesting places to visit
- 11 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 12 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 15 Acropolis Athens
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 20 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 21 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 22 Trip Ideas
- 23 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 24 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 25 Madrid and Granada in Jan