Will be headed to BOLOGNA in September… my first time. Since I love checking out the cool little shops all over Italy.,.. can anyone give any Shopping Tips or Advice?
Particularly interested in cool-looking leather shoes and interesting jewelry. Does not have to be the typical, well-known Brand Names. I love discovering local artisans, especially!
Many thanks / Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 2 Greece Experts
- 3 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 4 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 5 Dover queues
- 6 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 7 Puglia
- 8 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 9 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 10 Itinerary help please!
- 11 AVE train tickets questions.
- 12 Manchester on derby weekend
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 Visiting the Black Forest
- 15 Barcelona to Morocco
- 16 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 17 France to stop making foie grois
- 18 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 19 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 20 Car hire
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 23 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 24 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 25 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?