Will be headed to BOLOGNA in September… my first time. Since I love checking out the cool little shops all over Italy.,.. can anyone give any Shopping Tips or Advice?
Particularly interested in cool-looking leather shoes and interesting jewelry. Does not have to be the typical, well-known Brand Names. I love discovering local artisans, especially!
Many thanks / Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Dordogne
- 2 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 3 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 4 Airbnb scam
- 5 Rental car in Italy
- 6 Another Visit to London
- 7 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 8 Papal Audience at the Vatican
- 9 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 10 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 11 15 nights in Italy
- 12 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 13 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 14 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 15 Overnight Layover -London
- 16 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 17 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 18 how to spend 9 nights in Provence (France)
- 19 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 20 Three days in Athens
- 21 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 22 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 Forints or Euros?
- 25 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season