Will be headed to BOLOGNA in September… my first time. Since I love checking out the cool little shops all over Italy.,.. can anyone give any Shopping Tips or Advice?
Particularly interested in cool-looking leather shoes and interesting jewelry. Does not have to be the typical, well-known Brand Names. I love discovering local artisans, especially!
Many thanks / Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 4 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 5 Touring Wales
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 8 First Time Europe Trip
- 9 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 10 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 11 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 12 St Andrews advice
- 13 3 nights in Tuscany
- 14 Cordoba or Granada?
- 15 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 16 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 17 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 18 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 19 train from ams to paris
- 20 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 21 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 24 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 25 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg