My wife and I did a five day hut-to-hut trip in the Dolomite Mountains a couple of weeks ago. It snowed a lot, but we had a good guide, and the huts, or "refuges", were quite nice inside, with good food in big common dining rooms and clean bedrooms and bathrooms. My site is not a commercial site, so I think this is OK with the guidelines... the photos from the trip are at the link below. The first couple of days were cloudy, but still visually interesting. We had sun the next two days, then it again snowed all night and day at the end.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 샌마뉴엘카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생중계바카라ぁ생중계바카라
- 2 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 5 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 6 Help me make this possible!
- 7 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 8 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 9 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 15 ATM
- 16 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 17 ATM help
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 21 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 22 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 23 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 24 Spain Itinerary
- 25 Why do you visit X or Y?
Snowshoeing in the Dolomite Mountains of Northern Italy