Hope some somebody from the small but passionate Iceland lovers group can help us here. We will be visiting in August of this year and really want to take a day trip from Reykjavik and go snowmobiling. What I am trying to figure out is which outfitter to use. There really is so little info out there, I am not sure who is reputable and comes recommended and who we should avoid. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental in Croatia
- 2 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 3 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 4 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 5 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 6 Naples?
- 7 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 8 Verona & Venice summer fashion
- 9 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 10 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 11 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 12 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 13 Lake Garda itinerary
- 14 Texans Take a Tour
- 15 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 16 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 17 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 18 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 19 Rome Walking Guide
- 20 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 21 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 22 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 23 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 24 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report