Often I have visited the idea to visit the ski slopes, and here it happened. We gathered ridden ride.
I had not ridden for more than three years. And during that time I have forgotten everything he could learn to ski for 4-5 times in a lifetime))
But in the end, after an hour and a half already was comfortable and there was no many how many of them fall in the beginning.
On this track Milzkalns first time, and I liked it. Very well done, far away from each other platforms, but it is not fatal. From Riga to ride about 70 km is not so far. In principle, all good tracks are no less than 50 km from Riga.
After skiing and snowboarding, we have decided to call a meal in kebabnuyu. Where we host kebabnoy fed for slaughter. Even with given.
Now I want a board, their equipment and snow. Because we have now plus 7 and thaw. In weather like this as it is not very much.
Have fun watching
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris day trips August
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 Acorn TV
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 9 Germany train help!
- 10 Train help for Prague
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 Athens
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Transportation from Brno train station
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
SNOWBOARDING GONE BAD AT MILZKALNS LATVIA