Often I have visited the idea to visit the ski slopes, and here it happened. We gathered ridden ride.
I had not ridden for more than three years. And during that time I have forgotten everything he could learn to ski for 4-5 times in a lifetime))
But in the end, after an hour and a half already was comfortable and there was no many how many of them fall in the beginning.
On this track Milzkalns first time, and I liked it. Very well done, far away from each other platforms, but it is not fatal. From Riga to ride about 70 km is not so far. In principle, all good tracks are no less than 50 km from Riga.
After skiing and snowboarding, we have decided to call a meal in kebabnuyu. Where we host kebabnoy fed for slaughter. Even with given.
Now I want a board, their equipment and snow. Because we have now plus 7 and thaw. In weather like this as it is not very much.
Have fun watching
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 2 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 3 SURPRISE TRIP
- 4 Milos beach stay
- 5 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 6 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 7 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 8 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 9 One day around Lake Brienz
- 10 Bayeux Restaurants
- 11 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 12 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 13 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 14 Best Viking Sites
- 15 Language to use in Belgium
- 16 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 17 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 18 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 19 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 20 Car Hire Bologna
- 21 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 22 San Sebastian Beaches
- 23 Skiathos 2017
- 24 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
SNOWBOARDING GONE BAD AT MILZKALNS LATVIA