Often I have visited the idea to visit the ski slopes, and here it happened. We gathered ridden ride.
I had not ridden for more than three years. And during that time I have forgotten everything he could learn to ski for 4-5 times in a lifetime))
But in the end, after an hour and a half already was comfortable and there was no many how many of them fall in the beginning.
On this track Milzkalns first time, and I liked it. Very well done, far away from each other platforms, but it is not fatal. From Riga to ride about 70 km is not so far. In principle, all good tracks are no less than 50 km from Riga.
After skiing and snowboarding, we have decided to call a meal in kebabnuyu. Where we host kebabnoy fed for slaughter. Even with given.
Now I want a board, their equipment and snow. Because we have now plus 7 and thaw. In weather like this as it is not very much.
Have fun watching
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 5 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 6 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 7 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 8 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 9 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 10 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 11 Rome to venice
- 12 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 13 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Areas in Milan
- 19 Melia Colbert Paris
- 20 Perugia
- 21 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 22 Help please
- 23 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 24 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 25 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
SNOWBOARDING GONE BAD AT MILZKALNS LATVIA