Often I have visited the idea to visit the ski slopes, and here it happened. We gathered ridden ride.
I had not ridden for more than three years. And during that time I have forgotten everything he could learn to ski for 4-5 times in a lifetime))
But in the end, after an hour and a half already was comfortable and there was no many how many of them fall in the beginning.
On this track Milzkalns first time, and I liked it. Very well done, far away from each other platforms, but it is not fatal. From Riga to ride about 70 km is not so far. In principle, all good tracks are no less than 50 km from Riga.
After skiing and snowboarding, we have decided to call a meal in kebabnuyu. Where we host kebabnoy fed for slaughter. Even with given.
Now I want a board, their equipment and snow. Because we have now plus 7 and thaw. In weather like this as it is not very much.
Have fun watching
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 2 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 3 Borghese Gallery Question
- 4 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 5 Sim Card
- 6 London vacation rental agency
- 7 Transport for local Venice travel
- 8 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 9 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 10 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 11 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 16 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 17 Towns around Lucca
- 18 Cork questions
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Italy Vacation
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 23 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 24 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 25 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
SNOWBOARDING GONE BAD AT MILZKALNS LATVIA