Often I have visited the idea to visit the ski slopes, and here it happened. We gathered ridden ride.
I had not ridden for more than three years. And during that time I have forgotten everything he could learn to ski for 4-5 times in a lifetime))
But in the end, after an hour and a half already was comfortable and there was no many how many of them fall in the beginning.
On this track Milzkalns first time, and I liked it. Very well done, far away from each other platforms, but it is not fatal. From Riga to ride about 70 km is not so far. In principle, all good tracks are no less than 50 km from Riga.
After skiing and snowboarding, we have decided to call a meal in kebabnuyu. Where we host kebabnoy fed for slaughter. Even with given.
Now I want a board, their equipment and snow. Because we have now plus 7 and thaw. In weather like this as it is not very much.
Have fun watching
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 2 2 Months in Sicily
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Azores
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 Sundays in Puglia
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Prague
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 What tips can you give about packing?
- 19 Sim Card Options
- 20 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 21 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 22 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 23 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 24 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 25 Greek Islands (small)
SNOWBOARDING GONE BAD AT MILZKALNS LATVIA