I have 2 weeks annual leave booked for Easter (25 Mar to 11 Apr) and would like to take a holiday that includes snorkeling.
We live in the UK, probably flying from Leeds or Manchester and we (two of us) would not like to exceed two grand for this Easter treat.
Egypt, Red Sea would have been an obvious destination but with recent events I'd rather not. Can anyone recommend a short of mid-hall destination that would include a nice beach with some interesting aquatic life that I can bother?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 2 Edinburgh to Skye
- 3 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 4 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 5 A Month stay in Southern France
- 6 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 7 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 10 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 11 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 14 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 17 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 18 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 21 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 22 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 23 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 A week in Croatia with kids