I have 2 weeks annual leave booked for Easter (25 Mar to 11 Apr) and would like to take a holiday that includes snorkeling.
We live in the UK, probably flying from Leeds or Manchester and we (two of us) would not like to exceed two grand for this Easter treat.
Egypt, Red Sea would have been an obvious destination but with recent events I'd rather not. Can anyone recommend a short of mid-hall destination that would include a nice beach with some interesting aquatic life that I can bother?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 2 Help please
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 9 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 12 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 13 Perugia
- 14 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 15 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 16 Family vacation to europe
- 17 Paris cooking classes
- 18 Ronda Wine/biking
- 19 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 20 St Denis Cathedral
- 21 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 22 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 23 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 24 Rouen Tour Companies
- 25 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu