I have 2 weeks annual leave booked for Easter (25 Mar to 11 Apr) and would like to take a holiday that includes snorkeling.
We live in the UK, probably flying from Leeds or Manchester and we (two of us) would not like to exceed two grand for this Easter treat.
Egypt, Red Sea would have been an obvious destination but with recent events I'd rather not. Can anyone recommend a short of mid-hall destination that would include a nice beach with some interesting aquatic life that I can bother?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 2 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 3 Italy in 11 Days
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 7 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 8 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 9 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 12 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 15 mountain views near London
- 16 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 17 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 18 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 19 Things to do in Montpellier
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 3 week trip with children
- 24 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings