I have 2 weeks annual leave booked for Easter (25 Mar to 11 Apr) and would like to take a holiday that includes snorkeling.
We live in the UK, probably flying from Leeds or Manchester and we (two of us) would not like to exceed two grand for this Easter treat.
Egypt, Red Sea would have been an obvious destination but with recent events I'd rather not. Can anyone recommend a short of mid-hall destination that would include a nice beach with some interesting aquatic life that I can bother?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 TECHNICAL CAre
- 4 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Edinbrugh
- 7 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 8 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 9 Swimming to Paris
- 10 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 11 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 Scotland itinerary help
- 14 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Istria in two days
- 18 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 19 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 22 Hiking in Switzerland
- 23 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 24 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 25 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)