I have 2 weeks annual leave booked for Easter (25 Mar to 11 Apr) and would like to take a holiday that includes snorkeling.
We live in the UK, probably flying from Leeds or Manchester and we (two of us) would not like to exceed two grand for this Easter treat.
Egypt, Red Sea would have been an obvious destination but with recent events I'd rather not. Can anyone recommend a short of mid-hall destination that would include a nice beach with some interesting aquatic life that I can bother?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 3 Versailles
- 4 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 5 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 9 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Meteora for older folk
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 15 driving from prague to salzburg
- 16 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 17 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 18 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 19 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 24 Sicily
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip