we are going to iceland for 4 days mid-April. Will it be worthwhile to go to the Snæfellsnes Peninsula for a day or will the weather make it not worth the trip? any other advice if we don't go there - we love nature and have hired a 4x4.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 2 4 days itinerary for France
- 3 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 4 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 5 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 6 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 9 3 weeks in Spain
- 10 Rent a car in England
- 11 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 14 2017 Easter in Italy
- 15 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 18 Edinburgh to Skye
- 19 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 20 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 21 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 24 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!