we are going to iceland for 4 days mid-April. Will it be worthwhile to go to the Snæfellsnes Peninsula for a day or will the weather make it not worth the trip? any other advice if we don't go there - we love nature and have hired a 4x4.
Snæfellsnes Peninsula in april?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Cylades Island Hopping
- 6 One week in Spain, late May
- 7 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 8 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 9 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 10 history museums or locations
- 11 Good times in Munich, the city
- 12 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 14 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 15 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 16 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 17 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 18 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 19 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Lake Como transportation questions
- 22 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 23 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 24 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 25 Iwango went…to Nice