we are going to iceland for 4 days mid-April. Will it be worthwhile to go to the Snæfellsnes Peninsula for a day or will the weather make it not worth the trip? any other advice if we don't go there - we love nature and have hired a 4x4.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 2 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 3 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 4 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 5 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 6 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 7 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 8 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 9 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 10 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 11 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 12 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 13 Cost of Van from CDG
- 14 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 15 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 16 German Train travel
- 17 Barcelona on budget
- 18 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 19 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 20 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 21 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 22 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 23 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 24 New Dublin Museum
- 25 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria