Will be in Grindelwald 4 nights from 24 Sept. and would rather not pack heavy footwear because lots of train travel before and after (3 weeks in Europe in total).
Question is: will my sons (aged 12 and 14) get by with their lightweight Nike joggers for hiking? We'll be sticking to the usual trails, nothing too outrageous.
Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 2 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 7 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 11 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 12 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Camogli and surrounds
- 15 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 16 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 20 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 21 Shorts in South of France?
- 22 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 23 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 24 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 25 Route des Vins
sneakers/trainers/joggers ok for kids in Swiss Alps in September?