Will be in Grindelwald 4 nights from 24 Sept. and would rather not pack heavy footwear because lots of train travel before and after (3 weeks in Europe in total).
Question is: will my sons (aged 12 and 14) get by with their lightweight Nike joggers for hiking? We'll be sticking to the usual trails, nothing too outrageous.
Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months in Sicily
- 2 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 3 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 4 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 5 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 6 What tips can you give about packing?
- 7 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 10 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 11 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 12 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 13 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 16 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 17 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 18 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 19 Short Trip in July
- 20 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 23 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 24 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 25 Cell Phone Question
sneakers/trainers/joggers ok for kids in Swiss Alps in September?