Will be in Grindelwald 4 nights from 24 Sept. and would rather not pack heavy footwear because lots of train travel before and after (3 weeks in Europe in total).
Question is: will my sons (aged 12 and 14) get by with their lightweight Nike joggers for hiking? We'll be sticking to the usual trails, nothing too outrageous.
Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 5 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 6 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 9 Europe Sim card help
- 10 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 11 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 12 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 13 Local markets in Italy
- 14 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 15 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 16 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 17 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 18 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 19 Guides - Matera
- 20 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 21 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Buying flowers in London?
- 24 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 25 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
sneakers/trainers/joggers ok for kids in Swiss Alps in September?