Will be in Grindelwald 4 nights from 24 Sept. and would rather not pack heavy footwear because lots of train travel before and after (3 weeks in Europe in total).
Question is: will my sons (aged 12 and 14) get by with their lightweight Nike joggers for hiking? We'll be sticking to the usual trails, nothing too outrageous.
Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 2 France for a month in 2017
- 3 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 4 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 5 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 6 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 7 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 10 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 11 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 12 Chinese visit to France
- 13 15 days trip to Europe
- 14 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 15 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 16 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 17 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 18 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 19 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 20 Day trips from Uzes
- 21 HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?
- 22 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)
- 23 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 24 Vuerling airlines
- 25 All of Spain or something else..?
sneakers/trainers/joggers ok for kids in Swiss Alps in September?