Will be in Grindelwald 4 nights from 24 Sept. and would rather not pack heavy footwear because lots of train travel before and after (3 weeks in Europe in total).
Question is: will my sons (aged 12 and 14) get by with their lightweight Nike joggers for hiking? We'll be sticking to the usual trails, nothing too outrageous.
Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice/Mestre
- 2 car insurance italy
- 3 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 4 8 Days in Spain
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 9 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 10 9 Days in Spain
- 11 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 12 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 13 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 14 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 15 Paris to Italy
- 16 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 21 Amsterdam
- 22 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 23 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 24 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 25 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
sneakers/trainers/joggers ok for kids in Swiss Alps in September?