Will be in Grindelwald 4 nights from 24 Sept. and would rather not pack heavy footwear because lots of train travel before and after (3 weeks in Europe in total).
Question is: will my sons (aged 12 and 14) get by with their lightweight Nike joggers for hiking? We'll be sticking to the usual trails, nothing too outrageous.
Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 2 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 3 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 4 Prague hotels
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 7 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 8 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 9 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 10 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 11 Munich
- 12 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 13 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 14 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 15 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 16 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 17 First Time Solo Travel info
- 18 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 19 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 20 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 21 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 22 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 23 Europe in late January
- 24 Northern lights in December
- 25 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
sneakers/trainers/joggers ok for kids in Swiss Alps in September?